15 year old here, HELLO :)

Reaction score
hi everyone. i'm Anya and i love baking since a long time. and finally i'm allowed to bake cakes all i want and i do for family and friend's special occasions. i just don't have people to share my passion with, i'm glad i found this. :D
anyways, i hope i learn a lot more on here :)

Reaction score
Hello there, Anya! How exciting! I remember when I could bake my first cake... I was so excited! Welcome to the forum and hope you have a lot fun on here :) I'm sure you will learn a lot, I know I have and I've been baking for a while =D

Reaction score
Hello there, Anya! How exciting! I remember when I could bake my first cake... I was so excited! Welcome to the forum and hope you have a lot fun on here :) I'm sure you will learn a lot, I know I have and I've been baking for a while =D
thank you. but of course i can't bake all the time to my dismay. i have school also... i remember the first time i mixed a batter. it was for my mom's pudding.

Reaction score
Anya, I just realized you are fifteen and man am I happy to welcome you here. Hope you can teach this "granny' a thing or two:). At fifteen I don't remember if I had tried anything from scratch. If I did, the results were enough to make me stop for a long, long time. I feel like it might have been in my late teens. Anyway, welcome

Reaction score
Anya, I just realized you are fifteen and man am I happy to welcome you here. Hope you can teach this "granny' a thing or two:). At fifteen I don't remember if I had tried anything from scratch. If I did, the results were enough to make me stop for a long, long time. I feel like it might have been in my late teens. Anyway, welcome
hehe thank you ^.^ 15 and busy. im going to work more on my baking coming year because school. but i am baking now also :D i love baking :D

Reaction score
I think your the youngest we've seen here, Nice to know kids still bake though. Welcome to the forum.

Ask a Question