Almond Pistachio Dessert Roll-ups

Reaction score
Sounds lovely! It's been a little while since I've used phyllo in a baking project myself - but this is making me think I need to give it a try!

I'm a big fan of pistachios too but I haven't used them in any sort of sweet baking before!

Reaction score
If this is in any way similar to baklava then I am totally in! I will definitely give this one a try! Saving it for later! I love baklava, to me it's the best dessert/pastry ever. I love it!!!

Reaction score
I've heard of puff pastry, but am not familiar with what it is, exactly @DancingLady, so I'm attaching a few pics. Phyllo aka filo aka fillo is used in a variety of cultures, hence the spelling variations, and so you may be familiar with it under a different name.

I'm looking around at another recipe I've made in the past using phyllo dough, and it seems some versions mention puff pastry, so they must be the same.

Attachments

• Baklava.jpg
    Baklava.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 613
  • phyllo-dough.jpg
    phyllo-dough.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 483

Ask a Question