Are you an early morning or late night baker?

Reaction score
I would probably say that I am neither. Early morning gets hectic with feeding breakfast to my toddler, entertaining him, running errands, etc. In the evening, I prefer to do my savory cooking like dinner, obviously and then I like to relax with my family. For me, I do most of my baking around 11 am when my son has gone down for a nap! I'm sure he doesn't mind waking up to a sweet smelling house. Now that I think of it that way, its no wonder his naps are shorter on some days than others!

Reaction score
I'm never in the mood to bake early in the morning. Come to think of it, I'm never really in the mood to do anything early in the morning :p When I bake it tends to be in the evening when I both need something to do to relax and something to eat.

Reaction score
For me it would have to be the late nights when the children are out of the way; when they're up and about it's impossible to keep them out of the kitchen and that's double work for me.

Reaction score
I am definitely more of a late night baker or late afternoon. My mornings usually consist of drinking coffee until I deem it unhealthy to continue loading myself with caffeine lol.

Reaction score
I love to get up early in the morning and bake, I am not sure what it is about the morning but I love it. I mean it will be my day off and I will get up at six am and just find one of my pastry recipes or I will use my ipad and find a new recipe.

Reaction score
I am definitely a morning person. That is when I have the most energy and enthusiasm. For me, it's difficult to get motivated after a long day or when it's dark outside.

Ask a Question