Baking Channel

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a Youtube channel where I share my baking recipes, cookie and cake decorating ideas, baking tips, and more. [link removed by admin for being purely self promotion] Please subscribe and if there are any videos you think someone else would enjoy, feel free to share them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! It's always nice getting to see what other members of the forum are up to with their baking and decorating ideas - I find it inspiring!

I really should start my own channel too, it's one of those things where I feel like I just don't have enough hours in the day! Maybe in the New Year!

Reaction score
Very nice. I'll try to check out some of the videos, and follow some of your recipes.

Reaction score
Your Italian spritz cookies with nutella really intrigued me! I might really try making those, they remind me of the butter cookies I love eating! I totally love those, but I often buy them, because I just don't have the patience to bake those every weekend, lol. But I might feel tempted to try this recipe out!

Ask a Question