I Have a Baking Channel

Reaction score
Last winter I started a baking channel on Youtube where I have both healthier recipes and not so healthy recipes. In addition, I have some baking tips, cookie and cake decorating, candy making and a few non-baking videos on fitness and travel.

I was always very camera shy with a low self-esteem and making these videos doing what I love to do - baking - helped me a lot.

Take a look at it and tell me what you think. Please subscribe too at www.youtube.com/cinnamonsweetshoppe

Reaction score
Very nice! If you hadn't said you were shy in front of the camera - I never would have known! You look natural and like you've been doing it all of your life. Your instructions look easy to follow and you are relaxed and not rushed!
Good job!! :)

Reaction score
Thanks. It took me a while to get comfortable in front of the camera. My first few videos never made it to Youtube because they were so bad.

Reaction score
I have to agree, I thought you seemed really confident! I loved the sound of the a lot of your recipes and I especially laughed at the poop emoji cookies! How clever!

Reaction score
No more shyness. I am really not shy by nature but whenever I think of getting in front of the cameras it's another thing. Great for you. It's also great to know of something that can be prepared well ahead of time. I get the impression not a lot of recipes do well under those circumstances.

Reaction score
I just watched your trip to Gatlinburg
,looked like you were comfortable in front of the camera,have you been to Dolly Patrons Dixe Stampede before ? it is in Pigeon Forge,if you haven't tried it you need to,they have a great meal and an impressive show,they have horses and such for the show ,it is well worth a trip there

i have no idea why,but the you tube link embedded the video :)

Ask a Question