Breakfast Mud

Reaction score
This isn't really a dessert but this seems the most relevant section

• Porridge oats
  • Fromage Frais
  • Honey
This does take some time to prepare so it's the kind of thing you put together before bed for eating in the morning.
Just put the desired amount of fromage frais into a bowl and add enough porridge oats to it creates a porridge consistency.
Swirl in some honey using a knife and put the whole thing into the fridge.

You'll find in the morning the oats have swelled and taken on the lovely milky flavour of the fromage frais.
Hitting the odd bit of sweetness of the honey goes so well with the slight sourness of the fromage frais.

Great healthy start to the day :)

Reaction score
This sounds a bit like "breakfast overnight oats" that I make - it's basically layering oats, and greek yogurt into a bit of a "mushy" consistency and then adding fruit, nuts or whatever - putting it in the fridge overnight and then it's good to eat! It doesn't always look the prettiest but it's tasty and healthy, too!

I've been trying to make healthier choices lately so that's a good one! :)

Reaction score
Just read up on overnight oats, I didn't know other people did this! wasn't sure the first time I did it if the yogurt would go off not being in something air tight.

As you might be able to tell from my recipes, I'm a fitness and health nut too :p

Ask a Question