Cookie scoop machine

Reaction score
e2ced9eb-3c22-4427-8e5c-421d57ad1cc6.jpg

Does anyone know of a machine that will scoop a cookie into this shape and size in the photo?

Reaction score
Unless you have a few hundred thousand $$$ to spend on a cookie machine for factory production, you won‘t find such a machine.
Hi Norcalbaker59
Yes, I know too well unfortunately. I've been searching for years for such a machine. Thought I'd post the question just in case anyone might have a thought or an idea.
I desperately want to grow my cookie business from a home base. However my ability for production, hand scooping 400 cookies an hour would be no match for my demand in many ways. One regular order has 45 cookies. I spend hours scooping now and I just dreammmmmm of such a machine. We have pasta machine that give us instant fresh pasta. Instapots that make instant meals. Why can't anyone make a table top cookie scooping machine. I can't be the only one that would love love love this.

Reaction score
Hi Norcalbaker59
Yes, I know too well unfortunately. I've been searching for years for such a machine. Thought I'd post the question just in case anyone might have a thought or an idea.
I desperately want to grow my cookie business from a home base. However my ability for production, hand scooping 400 cookies an hour would be no match for my demand in many ways. One regular order has 45 cookies. I spend hours scooping now and I just dreammmmmm of such a machine. We have pasta machine that give us instant fresh pasta. Instapots that make instant meals. Why can't anyone make a table top cookie scooping machine. I can't be the only one that would love love love this.

let me ask my BIL to ask his stepmom if she knows of a small machine. She created the CC original cookie for Doubletree Hotel and was their supplier for years. Her business supplies frozen cookie dough to a number of restaurants and businesses. But they produce on a massive scale in like a 20,000 sq kitchen. So they use big equipment.

Reaction score
let me ask my BIL to ask his stepmom if she knows of a small machine. She created the CC original cookie for Doubletree Hotel and was their supplier for years. Her business supplies frozen cookie dough to a number of restaurants and businesses. But they produce on a massive scale in like a 20,000 sq kitchen. So they use big equipment.
That would be awesome. I love any help I can get.
Thank you so much.

Reaction score
That would be awesome. I love any help I can get.
Thank you so much.

There is a company that makes a table top depositor. You’ll need to ask a sales rep if there are any modifications you need to make to a home kitchen to run the machine. A lot of commercial machines cannot be operated in a home kitchen because of voltage difference in homes vs commercial kitchens; reinforced cabinets to hold the weight; and some commercial equipment require increased flame retardant substructures in the floors, walls, and ceilings (mainly baking and cooking equipment).

Some manufacture might not even ship to a residential home.

Most producers of commercial equipment will automatically void a warranty when their equipment is purchased for use in a home kitchen. And then there is the difficulty in finding a trainer for set up and service in the event the machine malfunctions. So before make a purchase you should check into those things.

So all that said...

Countertop version (again it may not be suitable for a home kitchen)

http://www.empirebake.com/cookie_depositors_babydrop.asp

A depositor will handle a variety of different doughs. You program the formulas into the computer and use different molds. edit: this is there tabletop model.

Reaction score
There is a company that makes a table top depositor. You’ll need to ask a sales rep if there are any modifications you need to make to a home kitchen to run the machine. A lot of commercial machines cannot be operated in a home kitchen because of voltage difference in homes vs commercial kitchens; reinforced cabinets to hold the weight; and some commercial equipment require increased flame retardant substructures in the floors, walls, and ceilings (mainly baking and cooking equipment).

Most producers of commercial equipment will automatically void a warranty when their equipment is purchased for use in a home kitchen. And then there is the difficulty in finding a trainer for set up and service in the event the machine malfunctions. So before make a purchase you should check into those things.

So all that said...

A depositor will handle a variety of different doughs. You program the formulas into the computer and use different molds. edit: this

So all that said...

A depositor will handle a variety of different doughs. You program the formulas into the computer and use different molds. edit: this is there tabletop model.

I've seen the BabyDrop Cookie Depositors, I've spoken with a rep from Empire bake. It looks perfect however I would change the shape of my cookie which I very much would like to not do.
I really appreciate your suggestions and help.
I know I'm searching from a machine that doesn't exist to make this shape cookie however I'm too determined to give up yet.
Thank you so much.

Reaction score
Hi Cookie Doll - wonder if you ever found a machine to make your round cookies? Similar to you, I’m in search of a machine that can make small round (about an inch in diameter) chilled balls. Any help you have would be appreciated.
Much thanks,
Amy

Ask a Question