Easy Cupcake Decorating Ideas

Reaction score
I just recently used cupcake sugar stickers on my batch of cupcakes. They was made and packaged at Wal-Mart so all I had to do was peel and place on cupcakes.

Reaction score
You guys are fancy. I usually just decorate cupcakes with colorful candies like M&M's or candy corn in the fall because I have no decorating skills. Sometimes I also use shredded coconut or candied cherries.

Reaction score
I know there are many ways to decorate a cupcake which makes it one of my favorite things to bake. I'm running out of decorating ideas though. Does anybody know any real easy ones but comes of as complicated? In return, I can tell you mines. Usually I'll melt some baker's chocolate, place it a tube or zip loc bag, make crazy patterns on parchment paper, let it cool, and then place it on the cupcake. It makes the cupcake look so much better! Then, I'll place a chocolate chip or too beside it.
I always go for a lot of frosting swirled on the top !! If I purchase cupcakes... the more frosting the better!!! Plus, using a tip to swirl the frosting is really quick and easy!!

Hope this helps!!

Danyel :)

Ask a Question