SUPER easy sticky toffee pudding

Reaction score
I tried this recipe yesterday and it was so easy - came out perfectly! The mixture only took about 15 minutes to get everything together (probably would've been faster if I'd got everything mise en place) and the sauce is scrumptious!

https://www.saga.co.uk/magazine/food/recipes/desserts/traditional/sticky-toffee-pudding-with-ginger

This is the short video I took of me pouring the sauce over the cake. I ate it all up and it was very challenging not to go for a second piece.

file.png

Reaction score
Yum, that recipe looks great! You can always rely on Mary Berry for traditional English desserts :D

The video isn't appearing for me, let me just try changing it slightly:

Edit: Hmmm that doesn't appear to work either! I'll look into why it's not showing up... It's weird because it shows up fine in the post editor.

Edit II: Looks like the site hosting the image is blocking hotlinking of images. I've downloaded it and attached it to this post:

file.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Becky! That's so annoying they don't allow sharing of images... I'm going to contact their support to see if i can change the settings. I'd like to be able to post pics from my blog on this forum

Reaction score
You can upload them directly from your PC, but I don't think they will allow you to hotlink them. Lots of sites don't allow it unfortunately :(

Ask a Question