favorite bread

Reaction score
My favorite homemade bread is italian. I love it for soups and for making sandwiches. My kids favorite is zucchini bread. I'd like to know what your favorite breads are.

Reaction score
For everyday, it has to be white bread. I do not like wheat, rye and all the others out there.

Reaction score
I like homemade bread, but I like soft rye bread and I have not succeeded to bake this type of bread, so I usually have to buy it, and still bake all-purpose bread, but my favorite is that one, soft rye bread :)

Reaction score
My favorite bread is a good Ciabatta, but I also have to say that my Dad's beer bread at a BBQ is outstanding. I also love corn bread. Warm, with lots of salty butter! Yum!

Reaction score
I love it's breads! Cinnamon raisin bread is so yummy! Paska bread, though we only have it on Easter. I love white and wheat and rye. Yum!!!

Reaction score
I also love corn bread. Warm, with lots of salty butter! Yum!

Ah, really tasty! I had forgotten about corn bread, this was my child hood days favorite when my mother used to bake it on a regular basis.

Today she is mostly devoted to bake carrot cakes because she has lots of carrots growing in her veggie garden.

Reaction score
Sourdough bread will have to be the winner in my book.

This type of bread is the one I always prefer when I eat a meal. You just can't top the taste of sourdough!

Reaction score
The first time I've made mistake, I'd poured the heavy cream instead on sour cream. The second time I've followed the recipe. So , I compared these breads - the bread with heavy cream was much more delicious!

Reaction score
This is sour cream bread

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 428
Reaction score
Right now I am loving Indian tandoori bread. I have never had the chance to make it. I have a friend who makes this bread all the time, and that's how I got into loving it. I like to eat it with tomatoes,onions mix with some other things and top it off like a pizza. It's an absolutely addictive bread.

home-made-naan.jpg

Reaction score
Homemade bread for me, specially rye bread. I am still struggling to bake a good rye bread, but I feel I am close to get it perfect.

Reaction score
I love croissants, challah, and garlic rolls, but my favorite bread that I personally make is just my cloverleaf rolls. I got the recipe from a Better Homes & Gardens cookbook ages ago and the rolls always turn out delicious.

Reaction score
I like sourdough bread. I have a sourdough start that has been in my family forever and I love to cook with it and make breads. I have a great recipe that is cracked wheat and sourdough that my family just loves.

Reaction score
My favorite homemade bread is italian. I love it for soups and for making sandwiches. My kids favorite is zucchini bread. I'd like to know what your favorite breads are.

I like raisin bread, also known as babka in Polish. The raisins give the bread a wonderful, sweet taste. I just spread some butter on it and enjoy. Raisin bread is delicious.

Ask a Question