Favorite Ice Cream Toppings?

Reaction score
I make a chocolate topping for vanilla ice cream using cooked chocolate sugar free pudding. You only use a cup of milk when you make the pudding. It is good over the ice cream hot or cold. And I put peanuts on it, too. I got this recipe many years ago from my ex mother in law and it is just yummy. Just the right consistancy.

Reaction score
I usually get rainbow sprinkles on my frozen yogurt. Growing up though I always got strawberry topping, no matter what kind of ice cream I was eating lol.

Reaction score
I love just about all toppings. When I was younger I liked plain vanilla with chocolate syrup and sprinkles and the I went through my cookies and cream phase. I have not tried a topping yet that I did not like.

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of soft ice cream paired with crunchy mix-ins -- so for me, crushed cookies, or crushed candy bars of almost any variety are my favorites. Plus they're probably the most unhealthy mix ins you can have (which means they're delicious, of course!)

Reaction score
Chocolate syrup! I also like some coconut or just a cherry on top. Chocolate bits and caramel are also good, but most of the time my ice cream is plain :)

Reaction score
Actually I am not a fan of eating sweet foods. But once in a while I do eat ice cream. My favorite is vanilla ice cream with toppings of nuts and chocolate syrup. And the other one is the coconut fruit salad ice cream with toppings of custard flan and purple yam. This is so delicious!

Reaction score
I love sliced strawberries and whipped cream on vanilla ice cream. However: a close second is a chocolate sauce my ex mother in law used to make. It is easy and so good:

1 pkg cooked chocolate pudding mix ( I use sugar free because I am diabetic)
1 cup milk
1 cup sugar ( I use Splenda or Stevia)

Put this all in a pot and cook until it starts to boil and thicken, stirring constantly.
This can be served hot, warm, or cold over whatever ice cream you chose. I like it hot over vanilla ice cream and sprinkled with salted peanuts to make what my mother in law called a "black cow." So good.

Ask a Question