Favorite Pizza

Reaction score
I love pizza so much that I have on occasion eaten it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is one of the most best inventions ever made because I most definitely can not live without it. I love the classic cheese and pepperoni but also love just cheese pizza or the toppings bacon or sausage.

Reaction score
I made the onion pizza last night (recipe in my post above) and it was gorgeous! Really nice combination of flavours - the onions are quite sweet from how long you cook them, and that combined with the saltiness of the anchovies and black olives was really tasty.

I'm just glad someone else besides me appreciates anchovies. I tried anchovy pizza once and thought "I don't get what everyone complains about. They're just salty little morsels."
They're really not bad. People diss anchovies but they eat them every time they tuck into a Caesar salad.

Reaction score
I love pizza too but somehow I don't always like the ones made at home. I prefer pizzas from restaurants instead. My favourite is Zachary's in the SF Bay Area. The pizzas are phenomenal and worth every penny of it. I've had really good pizza in not so great looking places in NY too. If I ever get a coal over(probably never) I might start liking the pizzas I make at home but till then, buying great pizzas hasn't been a problem.

Reaction score
I use to go to Sam's Club and stock up on cheese, pepperoni's, huge 25 pound bag of flour and a bag of yeast. I would come home and make several pizza's to keep in the freezer for the kids to eat when I was running late from work or just in general. After a while I stopped making the entire pizza and just made the crust and froze it for the. With 3 teenage boys having their friends over and eating pizza they would go through all that I made in one week. If they had to add the topping themselves that slowed them down a little bit. You can imagine my surprise when I make ten pizza's on a Sunday and come home that following Thursday late from work and there was no pizza left.

I have also used bagels and english muffins as pizza crusts too. Real quick and simple.

My favorite pizza has pepperoni, italian sausage, onions and pineapple on it.

Reaction score
Pizza is such a great comfort food! When we're out in the mall with friends and no one can decide where to eat, pizza always gets the vote. I love the four-cheese pizza of Brooklyn's. I know it's something I could not do at home so, that would always be my first choice. I love the saltiness and the greasiness topped with dried chili bits and I'm in heaven.

Reaction score
I agree homemade pizza is the best but I don't make it much anymore. We have a local pizzeria that makes awesome pizzas. I like thin crust pizza with cheese, peppers, onions, mushrooms. I'm not much of a meat eater so rarely put any meat on it.

Reaction score
I love thick crust pizzas, especially the ones stuffed with cheese. Actually, the more types of cheese on a pizza, the better it is for me. I also like to have sausage, ham along with peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes.

Reaction score
My favourite pizza topping is definitely pepperoni and mushroom, although sometimes I just have mushroom in its own if I want to cut out some calories. I went to one of my favourite pizzerias the other night for the first time in a long time and decided to try something new, so I went for spinach, mushroom and chicken. It was absolutely lovely too - I'm a bit of a spinach addict, so anything that can have spinach added to it, I'm all over!

I've only made my own pizza a handful of times. It's quite easy though so I really should make it more often!

Reaction score
I love a cheese pizza with garden fresh tomatoes on it. I love fresh basil on it as well if I have it handy. I think the bread is what makes a pizza good though. I love the dough to be more like bread dough than like pizza dough.

Reaction score
There is a pizza that is called a Sporkie at Bertuccis which is my all time favorite. It is a regular cheese pizza with ricotta and sausage on top. YUM.

Reaction score
I love the pizza they make at a place in my city, they make some really delicious veggie with chicken one! I love the Italian sausage one. I love their thin crust and their wide selection of salads and desserts! Awesome place to eat once in a month or so!

Reaction score
I have to agree with you friends, home made pizza is the best pizza. But it's also the most expendable one and it takes some time to make it. When I make pizza I like to put a lot of things on, especially onion, tuna, corn, cheese and of course I like making my own pizza dough, I like it to be very thin and crispy.

Reaction score
I like a flatbread pizza and I use a mixture of tomato paste and pesto and chilli oil as a base then top it with sauteed mushrooms, corn and spinach and a small amount of cheese on top. A good rich base is always good and many places and the chilli oil gives a little kick.

Reaction score
Cheese pizza is my favorite, but you are not ever going to catch me turning something down that has bacon on it. ;) I personally prefer thick crust pizza, but I am the only one in my household that feels that way!

Reaction score
I just love pizza in general- thin crust, thick or stuffed crust, pan pizza...breakfast pizza is delicious :). I also really love seafood pizza if done well...I guess if I had to pick just one kind of pizza I'd load it up with all kinds of veggies (mushrooms especially) and prosciutto.

Reaction score
I don't like too thick of a dough. I like my pizza with toppings of onions, sweet peppers, pineapple, ham and pepperoni. Sometimes depending on who's having it with me I am happy to have some mushrooms on it as well.

Tim

Reaction score
To me it depends on the type of crust to what toppings are best. The thicker the crust the more toppings I like. A thin crust give me just a plain cheese and maybe add pepperoni. The thicker the crust then add onions, red and green peppers. And from what I learned from my wife, hot dogs and sweet gherkin or bread and butter pickles.

Reaction score
I have a special love for pepperoni , hawaiian and full house pizza...i mean i just love pizza on a whole especially when it has lot of cheese; i am in for a hot slice of pizza just about anytime of the day.

Ask a Question