Freezer Treats

Reaction score
Graham crackers. Pretty much any fruit, and heavy cream. Layer them, make the cream-and-fruit layer really thick.

I also found a recipe for a no-bake turtle pie that's just cream cheese, peanut butter, and cocoa powder mixed together and topped with nuts then left to set in the refrigerator.

I haven't used my Easiyo yogurt maker in a while. I feel like I want to use it again just to make the yogurt but I probably won't eat it unless it's frozen and I don't have a recipe for frozen yoghurt. Okay, I suppose that i can just swap the cream for yoghurt in the Graham cracker frozen fruit freezer cake recipe I gave, but...

Reaction score
I make yogurt pops for the kids and I. I usually make up about 12 and put them in the freezer. My kids love them.

Reaction score
The next time you bake a cheese cake cut it in to wedges.
Then insert a popcicle stick in to each wedge, next drizzle with chocolate.
Wrap each wedge and place in the freezer for a cool tasty sumer treat.

Reaction score
The next time you bake a cheese cake cut it in to wedges.
Then insert a popcicle stick in to each wedge, next drizzle with chocolate.
Wrap each wedge and place in the freezer for a cool tasty sumer treat.
This sounds like something my family would love! I don't make cheesecake often but this would definitely give me a reason to!

Reaction score
What do you do with your excess pina colada, have you ever used it to make popsicles ? This is a very enjoyable way to have your pina colada on a hot hot summer day.

Ask a Question