Greetings!

Reaction score
I am new here and I just wanted to say hello and send you my love from London. I can't wait to be able to share my recipes and am looking forward to all the new things I'll learn here. My flatmates will certainly benefit from my new source of delicious cakes, cookies, cupcakes and bread. Hope you all have a great day!

Reaction score
Welcome!! :) So cool to see people from all over the world here! Looking forward to what you will share too! :)
My daughter is going to Ireland this summer (northern) with my sis, her hubby and their baby, and on the way back
they will be in London for a couple of days to see some of my bro-in-laws family. They are hoping to go to
Harry Potter world as they are all big fans. We got the plane tickets the other day - she just have to wait until June now! :)
Anyway, sorry for the ramble, nice to have you here!!

Reaction score
Welcome. I love the fact we have members from all over the world. You will love it here and probably learn a trick or two. Enjoy!

Ask a Question