Has anyone added a grip to metal cutter?

Reaction score
I’m finding that cutting out hundreds of biscuits at once is rather hard on the palms (duh, probably should have seen it coming!) … and I’m using some good metal cutters I bought (set of 3 mainly)… so I was wondering if anyone has ever added a cushion grip to a cutter before and what they used?

I’ve wondered about a lot of different options, but don’t want to waste money on something that won’t last, and I’d prefer something that can go in the dishwasher, but I’d rather look after my hands in the long run.

My thoughts were Sugru, myom or a bathroom silicone sealant… and google is not helpful. Hopefully you wonderful people have some ideas. 😁

Reaction score
I’m finding that cutting out hundreds of biscuits at once is rather hard on the palms (duh, probably should have seen it coming!) … and I’m using some good metal cutters I bought (set of 3 mainly)… so I was wondering if anyone has ever added a cushion grip to a cutter before and what they used?

I’ve wondered about a lot of different options, but don’t want to waste money on something that won’t last, and I’d prefer something that can go in the dishwasher, but I’d rather look after my hands in the long run.

My thoughts were Sugru, myom or a bathroom silicone sealant… and google is not helpful. Hopefully you wonderful people have some ideas. 😁

Why not buy a cutter like this Winco? It maybe cheaper on Amazon.

https://www.target.com/p/winco-cook...teel-round-3-x-2-1-2/-/A-88656839#lnk=sametab

Or

Reaction score
Reaction score

try a glove.?

Ask a Question