Has anyone used Jessica Seinfeld's cookbook?

Reaction score
I heard about Jerry Seinfeld's wife's cookbook several years ago thought this was brilliant to get kids to eat healthy! She purees vegetables and mixes them into kid friendly recipes. I really need to try this and see how it goes over with my kids. I was curious if any of you have tried it and what are your thoughts?

Reaction score
I've heard of it also, but haven't bought it. Sounds to me like it could be equally useful for adults who are trying to eat more vegetables. (They're recommending five servings a day and it's hard to get that many in!)
I would love to see a sample recipe.

Reaction score
I bought this book a while ago. I absolutely love the idea of getting more vegetable in to my diet especially now that I am trying to eat healthier. There are some really yummy recipes in this boo and i am hoping to try a few out soon. If you find this book you should pick it up, it is worth the money. Also look for the " Sneaky Chef "

Reaction score
I didn't know she had a cookbook! I would actually love to check it out. I just recently started following Trisha Yearwood's cooking, and I really like it.

Reaction score
I've used it and I absolutely recommend it! She has some great recipes that incorporate vegetables in a way that makes them very appealing, especially to little ones who might be finicky. I've made her muffins and a couple of the cookie recipes and even my grown-up kids gobble them up!

Reaction score
I have heard of it but never used or have seen it. I do recall seeing her on a talk show a while back and she was showing one of her brownie recipes. She had chopped or shredded up veggies and put them in the brownies to sneak healthy stuff to kids.

Reaction score
I don't have hers, but I do have one called Deceptively Delicious which is essentially the same idea. I'm one of those who made baby food for my kids rather than buy the stuff in the stores, so this was right up my alley. I love this book, and my kids don't know any better. When they get older and move away and ask for their favorite recipes, it'll be interesting to see their reactions :)

Ask a Question