Hi bakers!

Reaction score
Hi bakers, I own a small bagel store in eastern Long island and I am looking to add some baked goods into my store but I have no idea where to start, I am just looking for some suggestions on what items would be the best. Maybe 4 or 5 different things and maybe some direction on recipes.. thanks in advance

Reaction score
YUM,, fresh bagels. I would think that maybe one or two kinds of cookies, some brownies and maybe cupcakes would sell well. These are items that people always like and are very portable. Chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies are always popular and maybe a chocolate and a vanilla cupcake.

Reaction score
I definitely say cookies people love cookies. And I would love it if I went to a bakery and they had stuffed croissants with cheese!! I absolutely love those things and i can never really find them any where I go, I would love to see those in a bakery so if you wanted to have that I think it would be a good seller.

Reaction score
When I think of a bagel shop, I think of a bunch of other baked goods that goes with it. With that said, definitely throw in some cookies in there (doesn't have to be fancy, everyone loves chocolate chip or snickerdoodle!). I also think of those cheese danishes or fruit danishes and stuff that you see sometimes :)

It also wouldn't be a bad idea to put a suggestion box in your shop to see what your customers would like to see as well!

Ask a Question