How Many Do You Eat?

Reaction score
For me, I just can't eat one cookie and call it day. Whenever I make cookies for desert or as a quick little snack. There are times where I find myself eating more then I originally planned!

How many cookies do you guys eat at a time?

Reaction score
Haha.. I just eat till they're gone, so you better get some while you can. I've never had much will power when it comes to treats. Luckily, my treats are pretty healthy these days lol.

Reaction score
Same here- Usually I bake a batch of about 9-12 and end up eating all of them over a course of about two days!

Reaction score
I usually only eat two or three when I make them, but I have two little cookie monsters here that take care of the rest of them! :)

Reaction score
I think for most people one cookie wouldn't be enough. It's been a while since I've eaten cookies to tell you the truth but I use to love eating Oreo cookies with milk and would eat at least 10 lol

Reaction score
Too many, especially when they're right out of the oven. Recently I've been cutting back since I'm trying to lose weight and they don't always fit within my calorie limits. Tonight I had two sugar cookies because I did have the calorie space.

My main weakness is when I make either Monster cookies or M&M/chocolate chip cookies. Both are soooo amazing and hard to resist- especially if you have milk on hand.

Reaction score
My main weakness is when I make either Monster cookies or M&M/chocolate chip cookies. Both are soooo amazing and hard to resist- especially if you have milk on hand.
Oh my, tell me about it! The more ideas you get to make them better the harder it is to resist them!

Reaction score
For me, I just can't eat one cookie and call it day. Whenever I make cookies for desert or as a quick little snack. There are times where I find myself eating more then I originally planned!

How many cookies do you guys eat at a time?
I just ate four of my mother-in-laws Turkey Cookies that she sends every year for Thanksgiving. I only stopped because I had to save some for my husband.

Reaction score
Saving the food that we want to eat, so that our husband/wife can eat them is the greatest sign of love :)

Reaction score
I'm a horrible snacker and it only gets worse when it's a food that I can snatch up really quickly. I'm bad at clearing about as many cookies as I can get my hands on. I pretend to space it out but really I'll eat a whole batch of cookies in one or two days >.<

Reaction score
I usually eat them all whether I bake a little batch or a ton.

Exception to the rule is when I'm baking for giving away some, then I make sure to process the gift wrapping as soon as possible before temptation takes over them, LOL

Reaction score
Just yesterday I ate about eight cookies in one sitting. Can't say I am very proud of myself for doing that. Yet, I can't say I regret doing it either!

Reaction score
Just yesterday I ate about eight cookies in one sitting. Can't say I am very proud of myself for doing that. Yet, I can't say I regret doing it either!
Story of my life! haha, oh well, you only live once, may as well eat as many cookies in that time as possible.

Reaction score
Haha.. I just eat till they're gone, so you better get some while you can. I've never had much will power when it comes to treats. Luckily, my treats are pretty healthy these days lol.
That's funny Josie. I'm exactly the same way! It's even worse if there is a variety of cookies to choose from, because I won't get sick on one cookie. Once the cookies are gone, you don't have to worry about fighting the temptation anymore! :)

Reaction score
Well, we have to sample the cookies that come out of the oven, we have to. What if they don't taste right to pass out to friends and family?? LOL.

I think I stop at 4, just can't do anymore than that. I would hurt myself! LOL

Reaction score
My boyfriend always complains that I didn't leave him any cookies, and I have to tell him that he should have moved faster! Ha! I have been trying to lose weight lately though, so I have attempted to cut my cookie intake down from 10 to about 2. It has proved to be quite a difficult task. I bored eat often,

Reaction score
Well, if they're in quick reach then I find myself eating quite too many. That's why I move them out of easy reach and I tend to forget about them. So, it's other people that are going at it and not me. So, I'd say only two or so the first day and probably no more after that on average.

Reaction score
Yes, I have to restrain myself from overeating baked goods. As far as cookies, I try only to eat 2 or 3. Mostly, this works for me. On a day when I am feeling really hungry, not so much.

My favorite homemade cookie . . .
DSC_1144_crop.jpg

Reaction score
I usually tell myself that I'll eat 2 cookies but then I eat a lot more than I planned. Sometimes I'll stop and get a sudden craving for me and I try to stop myself, sometimes I succeed and other times I fail. It's a really sad predicament that I find myself in; I end up running around to burn off all those cookies.

Reaction score
Guilty! I certainly don't stop at one cookie! I wish I could...and I'm sure my hips wish I would stop at one too. :) Haha! I always save some for my husband, but usually eat two or three in one sitting. Although, it does depend on the size of cookie. If I make larger cookies I usually eat two. Now, if we are talking about oreos, I don't even bother counting. I eat a sleeve of those babies! :) Same with chip ahoy cookies or girl scout cookies! Those store bought cookies are small, like a bite-size almost! It's easy to eat multiple of those without even noticing!

Ask a Question