How Many Do You Eat?

Reaction score
I usually only have one or two unless I'm starving. I like sweets, but I don't like eating huge amounts of them. Usually a "small taste" is sufficient for me.

Reaction score
Normally, I have one or two.

I'm not a huge cookie fan and there are only a select few that I like. They have to be chewy. I don't like hard cookies, especially Oreos.

More often than not, though, I can limit myself to whatever fits in my diet. I don't know where I got my strong will power from; both my parents are see food eaters. They see food and they eat it.

Reaction score
I have a serious sweet tooth so one cookie is definitely not enough. If I wasn't dieting, I could eat sweets all day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!!! When I eat cookies, it is so hard to stop, I have to remind myself that the kids are going to want some!!!

Reaction score
When I bake cookies I normaly make them on the larger side. Because they are bigger than our averge I limmit miy self to two cookies.

Reaction score
I dare not give an actual number but I will say I eat way too many. Resisting delicious cookies is hard for me so I have to put in a lot of effort to behave and only eat a few sometimes. Really I don't know anyone who can only eat the amount they planned on.

Reaction score
For me it depends on how big they are! My grandmother makes these giant chocolate chip cookies that are so rich, I can only eat one! My normal is usually two or three though!

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I love cookies! :) I can never eat just one. I need two or three or maybe even four! Yikes! Especially if they're chocolate chip cookies or Oreo's, then I'm in trouble! Give me a glass of milk and a couple of cookies and see you later! Haha....Take them out of the oven warm and gooey and oh my goodness. Totally deliciousness! :)

Reaction score
The only cookie i can't eat one of is snickerdoodle cookies from Iverson Mall. They have the best snickerdoodle cookies in the world. I have to tell you when you first walk in the have the cookie shop just sitting right there, teasing you to buy some. Theres a big window with all the snickerdoodle cookies sitting on a counter. The sell them by the pound and they will scoop you a nice bucket of cookies to enjoy. They constantly are baking them so they are always hot, soft, and chewy. They are yummy buttery goodness. Since they are in Maryland, and I'm in Michigan, whenever we go to see my grandmother i always treat myself. I have tried making them myself, but ill leave it to the pros.

hhh

Reaction score
Once I start I just can't stop! It's like an addiction really. Cookies and especially triple chocolate cookies are my absolutely favorite! Like I could eat that for days. But I'm trying to cut down, ya know? Don't want my belly getting bigger.

Reaction score
It honestly depends on the cookie. If it is chocolate chip cookies then I can literally eat the whole batch in about 10 to 20 minutes. If it's Oreos I can also devour a whole box by myself. I just love the sweet taste the cookies leave in my mouth and sometimes I even feel like cookies have done sort of addicting ingredient in them that makes people want to keep on eating them. I always try to limit my myself when I'm eating cookies and on a regular day is probably eat 2-3 cookies when they are freshly made.

Reaction score
As a whole, cookies don't last long in my house...we all dig in when they are baked! I personally am not satisfied unless I have 3 or 4

Reaction score
When I make peanut butter cookies, I usually eat 2 or 3. My little girl justs eats 1 or 2. My little boy on the other hand can eat 3 or 4. Peanut butter cookies are his favorites. I haven't made any in awhile. I think I need to go make some real quick. They are super simple.

Reaction score
I have always found myself eating too many, and therefore trying to put off making more for as long as possible so I don't do it again. I would say I probably end up eating about 6, and they aren't exactly one bite cookies. I've not made any for weeks now, so I'm doing good staying away from the sugar.

Reaction score
I eat one cookie every week or two. I am trying to eat healthy and keep my weight down, so I just eat dessert once every week or two weeks.

Reaction score
Depends on what kind of cookie it is.

Some cookies I can eat one or two and Im fine.
My favorite cookies, I have to eat as many as I can!!!!

Reaction score
It depends, if I'm eating small tea or coffee biscuits made at home... then it's very hard to stop at one ;) I eat as many as I feel like eating. If I'm eating cookies from a package then I only eat two or three.

Ask a Question