JUMBO Muffin Pan Cookbook (?)

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I am new to this forum and I am especially interested in recipes, especially savory ones, forte JUMBO muffin pans. Although I am interested in all types of recipes those are my favorite. I especially am interested in breakfast quiche and other casserole recipes made in the jumbo pans.

I have looked on the Internet for a jumbo muffin recipe cookbook and I don’t seem to find much. I’m wondering if there is such a cookbook that specializes in jumbo muffin pans. If anybody knows of one could you please forward me the information on here? It seems nobody has done much with jumbo cookbooks from what I can tell.

Thanks everyone!

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I am new to this forum and I am especially interested in recipes, especially savory ones, forte JUMBO muffin pans. Although I am interested in all types of recipes those are my favorite. I especially am interested in breakfast quiche and other casserole recipes made in the jumbo pans.

I have looked on the Internet for a jumbo muffin recipe cookbook and I don’t seem to find much. I’m wondering if there is such a cookbook that specializes in jumbo muffin pans. If anybody knows of one could you please forward me the information on here? It seems nobody has done much with jumbo cookbooks from what I can tell.

Thanks everyone!

I don’t know if such a cookbook exists, but you can adjust any recipe if you bake by weight.

A standard tin is usually filled with approximately 113g (4 oz) per cavity of filling,

A standard mini tin is usually filled with approximately 60g (2 oz) per cavity of filling.

A jumbo tin is filled with approximately 170g (6 oz) per cavity of filling.

The max capacity of a jumbo muffin tin is 226g (8oz) per cavity, meaning filled to the top.

Reaction score
I don’t know if such a cookbook exists, but you can adjust any recipe if you bake by weight.

A standard tin is usually filled with approximately 113g (4 oz) per cavity of filling,

A standard mini tin is usually filled with approximately 60g (2 oz) per cavity of filling.

A jumbo tin is filled with approximately 170g (6 oz) per cavity of filling.

The max capacity of a jumbo muffin tin is 226g (8oz) per cavity, meaning filled to the top.
Thank you!

Ask a Question