Left over spagetti noodles.

Reaction score
My 7 yr old grandson loves lo mein and will eat a whole platefull when we go to the Chinese buffet in our area. I had left over spagetti noodles in the freezer and used them to make home made lo mein. It turned out great and was a big hit with him. What do you use leftover spagetti noodles for?

Reaction score
I fry up a little spaghetti "nest" and crack an egg in the middle. We have them for breakfast or for a lazy dinner.

Reaction score
I like to heat some butter in a pat and just eat it like that. It's a very sinful treat tho, so I try not to cook pasta that often, because I know what I'll be doing with the leftovers ;)

Reaction score
Leftover spaghetti noodles? I guess that could happen. When I was very young I didn't like spaghetti sauce for some reason, but I would make a sandwich with the plain noodles and Mayonnaise between two slices of bread. I haven't tried it for a very long time and not so sure I would now. I make too good a spaghetti sauce now, so haven't had leftover noodles.

Reaction score
I usually just make more meat sauce and have it with the spaghetti noodles, but sometimes if I'm not in the mood for the meat sauce I will just toss it with some olive oil, salt, and some cheese to make a simple pasta.

Reaction score
I have actually never thought about turning them into something, I've always just been like oh their leftovers lets eat them the same or even throw them away. that's a great idea though, thanks.

Ask a Question