Lemon Cheesecake Bars

Reaction score
I have been looking for a simple recipe for lemon cheesecake bars. Does anyone have a good recipe for this? I have a pot luck coming up and would like to make these, but I don't want to experiment with the recipe and then feed it to a crowd of people if it's not good! Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Try the below one. I love this one.

Ingredients
1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ lemon or yellow cake mix
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
3 eggs
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions
  • 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). In large bowl, beat dry cake mix, butter and 1 of the eggs with electric mixer on low speed until crumbly. Press in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.

• 2 In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar on low speed. Stir in lemon peel and lemon juice until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup; refrigerate. Beat remaining 2 eggs into remaining cream cheese mixture on medium speed until blended. Spread over cake mixture.

• 3 Bake bars 23 to 28 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Spread with reserved cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until firm. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.

Reaction score
Try the below one. I love this one.

Ingredients
1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ lemon or yellow cake mix
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
3 eggs
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions
  • 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). In large bowl, beat dry cake mix, butter and 1 of the eggs with electric mixer on low speed until crumbly. Press in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.

• 2 In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar on low speed. Stir in lemon peel and lemon juice until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup; refrigerate. Beat remaining 2 eggs into remaining cream cheese mixture on medium speed until blended. Spread over cake mixture.

• 3 Bake bars 23 to 28 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Spread with reserved cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until firm. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.

Reaction score
I actually used a recipe very similar to this one last week, they turned out great and were really good!

Reaction score
Well these kind of sound like the unhealthy version of a pretty common snack, but I cannot say that there is no room for that in my home. We all have to treat ourselves, after all, and this certainly looks like a good way of doing that. I will look more into these, and I do love some cheesecake.

Ask a Question