Shark Cookies

Reaction score
Speaking of that, there have been a few shark attacks here in the States recently. Perhaps that's why Discover chooses this time of year to highlight the creature. I have a particular affinity for the beach and it's creatures, and those are some very cute cookies. Dolphin cookies would be nice. For some reason, we've had instances of at least 2 or 3 alligators in the water at the local beaches here. That's unusual, because although they can tolerate brackish and occasionally salt water, they can become over salinated and die, which happened to one at our neighborhood beach a few years back. I like that Discovery highlights the creatures, and making shark cookies and also cookies for other sea creatures could be a good way to educate children and foster an interest in the environment.

Reaction score
bedb494c38f4271d71a5678958be4ddf.jpg
I was randomly going through Pinterest and found this.

Reaction score
Those are the kinds of things I can only pull from Pinterest. Maybe you should try that one out and let us have a look. All I do is admire from a distance.

That's too complicated for me. I'm not very good when it comes to molding fondant. Perhaps I need more practice.

Reaction score
Speaking of that, there have been a few shark attacks here in the States recently. Perhaps that's why Discover chooses this time of year to highlight the creature. I have a particular affinity for the beach and it's creatures, and those are some very cute cookies. Dolphin cookies would be nice. For some reason, we've had instances of at least 2 or 3 alligators in the water at the local beaches here. That's unusual, because although they can tolerate brackish and occasionally salt water, they can become over salinated and die, which happened to one at our neighborhood beach a few years back. I like that Discovery highlights the creatures, and making shark cookies and also cookies for other sea creatures could be a good way to educate children and foster an interest in the environment.

The state of Florida is the number place for shark attacks worldwide. Most of their shark attacks occur in the same area, New Smyrna Beach.

Ask a Question