Swedish Cream Horns

Reaction score
Well I found a real nice site with a great recipe for Cream Horns, step by step with pictures. I have ordered some cones(Stainless Steel) and large tips with reusable bag(dispenser). I will be making these horns as soon as I have all the stuff. I would appreciate any advice or comments on this endeavor. Thanks.

Reaction score
You're adventurous! I haven't tried making them myself, but I'd be interested to know how easy it is.

Reaction score
image.jpeg
You're adventurous! I haven't tried making them myself, but I'd be interested to know how easy it is.

Check out valastasteofhome.com that's where I found the recipe. Great site with quick responses to recipe comments about "Mom's Cream Horns". It was an image of these beauties that got me to her site. Nice recipe with step by step process and many photos included. I still have to wait for my cones(Stainless Steel Molds) and tips with reusable decorating bag from Amazon. Hope that helps. Sayonara.

Last edited:

Ask a Question