Tea or coffee?

Reaction score
This thread immediately caught my eye! Of course, I would choose coffee! Nothing beats coffee for me though a lot of sources would really say that teas are more nutritious because of their antioxidants. Well, coffee also have antioxidants. The antioxidant level would all depend on the extent of processing that the tea or coffee have underwent. But even if tea is the best, I will still choose coffee because it is more palatable for me. LOL

Reaction score
Of course! Hot chocolate is great too. I rarely drink that though nowadays... A friends band has recently made coffee, but i'm yet to try it.

A friend's band? Like a music band with their own coffee brand?

Also; hot chocolate with chili and/or cinnamon. So good.

Reaction score
Yupp, here, they didn't make it themselves, but they decided on the taste. There's quite a few small places over here who have their own coffee brands, even beer as well.

Reaction score
I LOVE sweet tea. Definitely an addiction for me! I mostly just drink tea and water and not much else. Not big on sodas....but when I DO drink them I only like Coke and Sprite. I don' t like orange juice (hate that clogged up feeling in your throat after drinking it!) and I only like milk if I have a chocolate brownie, chocolate chip cookies or a piece of chocolate cake sitting in front of me! I will eat it in my cereal of course! I am not big on coffee but I LOVE the smell of it when it is brewing!! I will drink a cup every once in awhile. Sometimes I will drink it black because it is supposed to help with headaches....

Reaction score
Definitely coffee but I can't drink it cold. It has to be hot and black. It gets me going in the morning and without it, I just can't function. I enjoy a cup of green tea now and again but couldn't live without my coffee :)

Reaction score
I've never ever tried cold coffee or iced tea.

Oh man, that makes me sad. Not because iced coffee or tea are that amazing (I love 'em, but that's me) but because there are so many great iced coffee and tea drinks that are amazing like Thai or Hong Kong style iced teas, or Boba drinks. Nomnomnom.

Reaction score
Oh man, that makes me sad. Not because iced coffee or tea are that amazing (I love 'em, but that's me) but because there are so many great iced coffee and tea drinks that are amazing like Thai or Hong Kong style iced teas, or Boba drinks. Nomnomnom.

I don't know, it doesn't seem to appeal to me, haha. But one day i'll try iced tea!

Reaction score
Definitely coffee but I can't drink it cold. It has to be hot and black. It gets me going in the morning and without it, I just can't function. I enjoy a cup of green tea now and again but couldn't live without my coffee :)
It's 8AM and I'm on my third cup. I basically sleepwalk through the day if I don't have my coffee first thing in the morning. I dread running out of coffee and have a few backup cans.

Reaction score
Ouch! I've recently found that I can't drink more than one cup of coffee without feeling shaky, paranoid or anxious until I sleep. Sad times. :(

Reaction score
coffee for me please, but I take a great cup of tee too from time to time. I like my coffee beans not that roasted, that way, the coffee is softer and has more flavor. I like to serve it with milk foam, and sometimes walnut syrup to potent the flavor. I never take sugar because it dulls the taste in my opinion. :)

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Chai Tea(in rough, black tea + herbs and spices)? I've just made a really rough version, but it smells really nice!

Reaction score
I prefer tea over coffee. I just don't like the taste of coffee but I like tea. It can be calming and relaxing and it can be comforting. I'm sure coffee could do this too(except the relaxing and calming).

Reaction score
It's 8AM and I'm on my third cup. I basically sleepwalk through the day if I don't have my coffee first thing in the morning. I dread running out of coffee and have a few backup cans.
I am just like you and have extra coffee just in case something arises and I can't get out. Without coffee in the morning, I can't function, plan and simple...lol

Reaction score
I guess I'd say that I prefer coffee, but to be honest, I do not like the taste of either. The only way I like coffee is if it's loaded with other things, causing it to be totally unhealthy! I like it with caramel swirl, pumpkin flavoring, you name it, I love it. I need enough flavoring in it so that it doesn't even taste like coffee anymore, which kind of defeats the purpose.

Reaction score
Yeah that does kinda defeat the purpose. I don't drink coffee so there isn't much I can say, but I think that if you have to add so much why do you drink coffee.

Reaction score
I am one of the few people on the planet that doesn't drink either. I'm a carbonated soda kind of guy. Coca Cola is my drug!

Reaction score
I would definitely have to say tea. I love it especially in winter. My problem with coffee is that if I can smell it, I feel sick. I have felt that way since I was a kid. Everyone in my family drinks coffee except for me.

Ask a Question