Tea or coffee?

Reaction score
We drink half caff in the morning and then iced tea sometimes in the afternoon. I love a good herbal tea in the winter though, nice and hot sipping by the heater! (Wish I had a fireplace!)

Reaction score
I talked with my mom about drinking tea instead of coffee. She said dhe would still prefer coffee. She doesn't like tea and she doesn't want to give it up. I guess it's a losing battle for me to get my mom to stop drinking coffee.

Reaction score
I tried a Frappucino the other day, was actually really nice! Didn't think i'd like it at all.

Reaction score
I prefer Tea. Every morning I wake up and have a cup of tea along with a croissant or 2. That's usually my morning breakfast (unless there's avocado). If I were to have coffee I would go for decaf because regular coffee gives me a headache; it's a little strong for me. My favourite tea would be green tea; I really can't stand the taste of red tea.

Reaction score
I like to drink green tea most of the day. At night I like to drink peppermint or chamomile tea to help me get to sleep. Sometimes that works but not all the time.

Reaction score
I love them both its so hard to choose. However I do not like hot tea. I only like refrigerated green tea. So I would have to say I prefer coffee because I love the variety, and I love it anyway (dark roast, French roast, Carmel, mocha ect) also I love that coffee comes in so many different kinds in addition to the different ways you can make it.

Reaction score
I really like both. In the morning I enjoy a hot steaming cup of strong coffee.While I sat at the computer and work i like to sip a nice cup of tea. I enjoy a chia tea as much as I do a latte.

Reaction score
I like both coffee and tea. It just depends on what I feel like having and how much caffeine I want :)

Reaction score
I found out that my nephew drinks coffee. I thought he drank only tea, but he told me that he had been drinking coffee for a while now. I was surprised because I didn't think he liked coffee.

Reaction score
I prefer coffee. I love coffee. I don't really like tea. Once in a while I'll drink it, but I have yet to find a tea that I like as much as I like coffee. :)

Reaction score
I just can't get into drinking coffee. I like the taste of tea better. I know there are different flavors of coffee as well as tea, but I think tea tastes better.

Reaction score
I am a coffee and a tea drinker. It all depends on how I am feeling and whether I have it or not. The majority of mornings I drink coffee to start my day. At times, I drink coffee to help me recuperate from a hang over. :) I drink tea on occasions or if I don't have any coffee at home. Tea is good to drink on cold days. It's also a good way to cleanse the oily food from the night before.

Reaction score
I bought a coffee filter the other day to experiment with other coffees. Pretty good so far!

Reaction score
I like strong flavors and although my favorite is coffee, the stronger the better, I also enjoy a cup of Black Tea.

My favorite is an Orange Pekoe variety that a friend of mine sends me from the UK.

However I also like Hills Bros English Caramel Cappuccino :)

Reaction score
I am coffee all the way. I like Yaucono, it is from Puerto Rico. I like to drink it as a Latte. I love the aroma it spreads through the house when it brews.

Reaction score
I prefer coffee, but tea lasts longer, so I drink more tea than I do coffee. My favorite flavoring of both tea and coffee is hazelnut. Yummy. I love to drink a cup of coffee each morning to wake me up. It energizes me. :)

Reaction score
I love both coffee and tea and will usually drink one or the other every day. My teas I drink a lot of the green and black teas and can have several cups a day, coffee if I am drinking caffeinated, I can only have about two cups before I start feeling jittery so I stick to Decaf mostly. It is when I am feeling a little adventerous I will put creamers and flavors in to them. I just have a hard time breaking my diet by drinking my calories. :/

Reaction score
I drink tea and coffee everyday. I drink two cups of sweet tea with my meals. I prefer to drink sweet tea instead of coffee. I drink my tea hot or cold with sugar. The best store brand is Lipton.

Ask a Question