Tea or coffee?

Reaction score
I like both tea and coffee. I wake up with coffee and wind down the day with a cup of hot tea. So, I'm a morning coffee drinker and an evening tea drinker. I love both beverages and can't imagine ever giving either one of them up. However, I try not to drink too much of either. I live by the old adage of everything in moderation.

Reaction score
Oh yes coffee i love my coffee i cannot start my day without my cup of coffee! I do love tea but i preffer coffee with some sugar and milk!!

Reaction score
I'm a tea person. I love to have green tea throughout the week and during the weekend I'll make cinnamon tea and enjoy it while catching up on my favorite TV shows. It's super easy to make as well. All you need is the following:

3 cups water
2 sticks cinnamon
sugar to taste

Heat water until it boils. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Add cinnamon sticks and keep heating for about 5 more minutes. Let sit for a few minutes so it cools a little bit. Enjoy! you can have this hot or cold, either way, it tastes pretty yummy!

Reaction score
Whether I prefer coffee or tea depends on when I am drinking one or the other. They have different flavors and effects. I have trouble understanding iced coffee and love iced tea. Iced tea with dinner, coffee after.Tea is great for comforting a cough, coffee to top off a heavy meal.

Reaction score
I love both but more often than not I will choose coffee over tea. I truly do love both, though!

Reaction score
I like both, although coffee is the first one for the day, like many people I start my day off with a good old cup of joe. I will usually drink tea at night and I also like drinking different types of tea's, camomile, green tea etc.
I think another question that can go here is: Instant coffee or filter coffee?

Reaction score
It really depends on my mood! If I need an energy boost, I usually go for an iced coffee. When I feel like drinking something before bed, I usually drink green tea or jasmine tea. It relaxes me and is very soothing. It also makes me sleep better.

Reaction score
I like both, but I prefer tea because coffee gives me the gitters, I instead have hot or cold tea with my breakfast in the morning. I only have coffee from time to time. Have any ever had cinnamon in their coffee?

Reaction score
I love coffee. I tried to drink herbal tea in the morning on my way to work, but it just didn't work for me. I like the rich flavors of the coffee. I do also like a good chai tea though every once in a while, but for the most part I do prefer coffee over tea.

Reaction score
I love black tea. Sometimes I make some herbal but generally I want the caffeine in tea. I was never a coffee drinker. When I was younger my Mom and I would drink tea together in the afternoon when I would get home from school so I think that led me to my tea drinking ways.

Reaction score
I like both, but more recently I've really been into coffee. Iced coffee with extra mocha shots and whipped cream is my favorite!

Reaction score
This is such a tough choice for me because I love my coffee and tea! If I had to choose between the two, I would have to go with tea. There is such a huge variation of tea and it makes for a wonderful bedtime "snack." That and it doesn't leave a smelly residue on my breath as coffee does.

Reaction score
I have been drinking coffee for years but I do enjoy tea on a regular basis just not as much as coffee. but I am actually trying to replace my coffee consumption with tea.

Ask a Question