The Kitchen Game

Reaction score
I know there's not a lot of people on here right now, but thought this would be something we could all participate in as a lark.

It's a easy, simple game. We played a version of this in other chat forums I have been in.

Rules:

1. Take the last letter of the previous posted kitchen word and name something in the kitchen that starts with that letter.
2. It can only be items found in the kitchen. This includes appliances, utensils, foods, ingredients, and such.
3. Different people have different things in their kitchens, so there should be plenty of things to keep a game like this going.
4. Please keep your kitchen word limited to one word only, no sentences or double words like "knife sharpener". Use "knife" or "sharpener" but not both.
5.Hyphenated words are ok, as long as they are hyphenated in the Websters Dictionary.

Example:

Gamer #1 posts the word "Sink"
Gamer #2 uses the "k", since it's the last letter in the previous word, and comes up with "knife"
Gamer #3 uses the "e" and comes up with a kitchen word "eggs"

.....................................I will start with the first word.

logo.png

Ask a Question