What are the best cookies you have made?

Reaction score
The best cookies that I have ever made were chocolate chip cookies that consisted of both milk and white chocolate. I made them really big and crunchy and they tasted amazing, and were really moreish. They looked quite similar to the ones that you can get in Subway, but in my opinion they tasted much better. I love lots of varieties of cookies, but my favourite were the double chocolate ones. What is the best cookies t hat you have made so far?

Reaction score
We bake a version of speculoos for Christmas that are so tasty, everybody loves them! One person called them "Christmas potato chips" because she couldn't stop eating them.

Reaction score
I used to make oatmeal-peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies. They were awesome. They were my own recipe that I need to perfect again. The other was white chocolate-cranberry-macadamia nut cookies. YUM!

Reaction score
My best cookies weren't anything elaborate, they were just plain chocolate chip cookies. However, they turned out just perfectly and I had never been happier with my cookies. Everything went perfectly and I knew the moment that I put them in the oven that they were going to turn out delicious.

Reaction score
The best cookies I've ever made is Chocolate Brownie Cookies. I make them all the time for my boyfriend, he loves them. It's a wonderful recipe and super easy to make. When I am making them I like using different variations. Sometimes I will add toasted nuts, peanut butter chips or both.

My only suggestion for baking the cookies be careful not to over bake them. Remember there are not like regular cookies they are supposed to be a little soft not to chewy. That is why they are called Brownie Cookies. When baking them 10 minutes is the max. They are great on top of an ice cream sundae! :)

Reaction score
I used to make oatmeal-peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies. They were awesome. They were my own recipe that I need to perfect again. The other was white chocolate-cranberry-macadamia nut cookies. YUM!
I tried white Chocolate-Cranberry-Macadamia Nut Cookies once. I never made them, but they really are some delicious cookies. I bought several of them at a pastry store close to where I live. I haven't had some in a while, but I'm thinking of buying some right now. :p

Reaction score
The best cookies I've ever made are Coconut Macaroons. Rather than following the recipe, I added my own secret touches and my cookies turned out wonderful. The ingredients managed to work together bringing out the flavors in one another. They came out a perfect shape, texture, and taste. The lesson learned is to never be afraid to add your own touches.. :)

Reaction score
My family to say the least has been packing on the pounds lately. The original Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe is very hard to beat! My mom also likes butterscotch chips in her cookies sometimes instead of chocolate chips. I have never tried nor have I seen a recipe for it but it is something I would like to try!

Reaction score
I tried white Chocolate-Cranberry-Macadamia Nut Cookies once. I never made them, but they really are some delicious cookies. I bought several of them at a pastry store close to where I live. I haven't had some in a while, but I'm thinking of buying some right now. :p
My ex loved them. He always wanted me to make them. I was hooked on the other kind, peanut butter-oatmeal chocolate chip so we tended to go round and round.

Reaction score
The original Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe is very hard to beat!

I agree! Whenever I make that recipe the cookies barely survive an hour, much less the night.

I consistently turn out excellent peanut butter cookies which is also a favorite of the household. I can make a few dozen and the four of us will go through them in a night. I tend to only make those rarely these days.

Reaction score
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are delicious and simple to make. Perfectly moist too. If you use the right amount of banana, they aren't overpowering in taste. Such good cookies!

Reaction score
My family to say the least has been packing on the pounds lately. The original Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe is very hard to beat! My mom also likes butterscotch chips in her cookies sometimes instead of chocolate chips. I have never tried nor have I seen a recipe for it but it is something I would like to try!

Me too ,I like to make Toll House cookies from scratch, not from a roll of dough. My daughter loves them too. The only alteration I make is to sometimes throw a different flavor of chocolate chips in the mix.

Reaction score
The best cookies I ever made were oatmeal chocolate chip. They were big and the edges got a little brown so they had great crunch paired with a slightly softer center. I haven't made them since because dealing with the dough was difficult. The oats made it really thick and hard to handle.

Reaction score
No bake cookies are my best cookie making issue to date. I can make the cookies in so many variations that everyone keeps coming back for more.

Reaction score
The best cookies I made was chocolate chip cookies. Actually, it came out amazing and unexpected. I saw a recipe online which was quite interesting and extremely easy. While all my recipes end up in a mess, this one did great. :)

Reaction score
Hot Chocolate cookies were the best I've baked up to this point. They were nothing fancy but friends and family ask for them to be included in their yearly Christmas goody baskets. I also make chocolate chip cookies with chocolate morsels and peanut butter morsels. They also go over very well.

Reaction score
Around the holidays I make an amazing batch of peanut butter chocolate drop cookies. They are kind of like jam thumbprints, but with peanut butter cookie dough. They turn out really soft and chewy. I usually roll them in festive colored sugar before baking.

Ask a Question