What are your favorite Salad Toppings?

Reaction score
I prepared a pasta salad recently, and to my amazement bacon and black olives make excellent toppings. That pasta salad is my definite favourite now :) I had never tried those squared bacon bits before, they are as some!

Reaction score
I put different toppings depending on the salad I am making. For my chicken macaroni salad I put many toppings of pineapple tidbits and grated cheese to make it more delicious. For my potato salad I put crispy bacon bits and raisins. For my fruit salad I always put almond, walnuts or cashew nuts as toppings. For my vegetable salad I always put slice hard boiled egg, fried chicken fillet or cube ham as toppings. There are different kind of toppings that you can use and it depends on your choice of taste.

Reaction score
I recently enjoyed a surimi salad :p Not your usual salad, because I made the dressing with lactose free cream and other nice things. I added as topping the surimi in stripes, then added white corn and tiny bits of a dry chile we have here. It was delicious! It was supposed to also have panela cheese in it, but I said... no thanks.

Ask a Question