Reaction score
I love a nice crunchy salad so my favorite toppings are:

• sunflower seeds
  • red onions
  • red peppers
  • homemade croutons

Yum!

Reaction score
My favorite salad toppings are: Tomatoes, black olives, shredded cheese, and sometimes green peppers. I can’t forget the croutons. I love to use Ranch, Catalina, French and Italian dressings. I love to have a nice crisp salad in the summer. My son loves salad too, which is really odd for a kid of his age. He chooses to have a salad every day at school too. I am very happy that he chooses to eat salad over the other things his schools offer. I have also found tortilla strips in my local grocery store and those are good as well.

Reaction score
I love sunflower seeds, croutons, chopped tomatoes and got to admit it...crumbled bacon. I will also toss in some marinated artichokes oh and I forgot beans, kidney and garbonzos. Drizzle it with blue cheese dressing (home made with the chunks) and I am a happy camper.

Reaction score
I never eat salad unless I am at Ruby Tuesdays or a buffet where I can fix my own! Ruby Tuesdays has the best salad bar ever... with tons of toppings to choose from! I love egg, ham, cheese, bacon, tomatoes, croutons and ranch on my salad! The majority of the time I get full from my salad and can't finish my dinner! I also LOVE all of the cold pastas on the salad bar!!

Reaction score
I like croutons, bacon, chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, green bell peppers, olives, and almonds. I like making big salads and enjoying my self with them. I alao like to put broccoli on my salads as well.

Reaction score
I use very little lettuce and then I add tomatoes, onions, green peppers, ham, egg, lots of cheese, add the dressing (usually Italian or catalina) and then top with bacon bits. It's so yummy!!!

Reaction score
I love making salads with different things. I don’t have a favorite thing that I love to do, I usually just do what I have on hand but I love hearty salads that can be made like a meal as opposed to a side. I like putting sunflower seeds, egg, cucumber, tomato, and avocado on a lot of my salads but I do change it up often with fruits and nuts.

Reaction score
Most people think I am weird with my toppings. I like bacon, chicken, onions, cheese, and pineapple on mine. The salty and sweet flavor is just terrific.

Reaction score
Cucumbers and black olives. I like tomatoes, but I don't like when they bleed juices and seeds all over the salad and make it look sloppy. There are however, these baby San Marzano tomatoes, that our local grocery store carries now, which are practically all flesh and no seeds or juice, not to mention they are an intense bright red. I love them on salads whenever I can get my hands on them.

Reaction score
My salad toppings are usually bacon bits, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, cubed ham and Walden Farms dressing because all the flavors are calorie free. When it comes to the dressing I like to mix it up and really give all of them a try because you can't knock something until you have tried it. Also, from time to time I'll add onions because they just taste so good on almost everything!

Reaction score
Most people think I am weird with my toppings. I like bacon, chicken, onions, cheese, and pineapple on mine. The salty and sweet flavor is just terrific.

Pineapple, chicken, and cheese tastes amazing on pizza I should try it in a salad! It is weird that combination works and is actually good but I dont care..I like what I like! :)

Reaction score
I enjoy eating salads for dinner. My favorite salad is a grilled chicken salad. I grill my chicken breast in olive oil. My favorite toppings are spinach, red tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots. I like lettuce and bacon also. I eat croutons and French dressing with my salad. Salads are an easy dish to prepare for dinner.

Reaction score
Me, I love shredded ham and bacon on my salad. I like chinese noodles, a little bit of cheese, sugar snap peas, onions and carrots with a little bit of either ranch or Asian toasted sesame dressing.

I really can make a meal out of a good chef salad.

Reaction score
I add croutons and bacon to my salads. I use day old bread to make croutons. I cook a few slices of hickory smoked bacon in the oven. I enjoy making a chef salad for lunch.

Reaction score
I like my salad with: Bacon Bits, Croutons, Red onions, Olives, Eggs, Beets, and Cheese. I love salad alot, with all these toppings this is a meal in it self.

Reaction score
With my classic ranch dressing. I like onions, cheese, bacon bits, ham, eggs, and grapes. I mix it all up so I can get a mouth full of it all in one bite. The grapes add so much flavor. I just started putting them in my salad this year.

Reaction score
My favorite toppings are avocado, feta cheese, croutons, sunflower seeds and ruccola salad

Reaction score
I am also a fan of cranberries on my salads plus in my chicken salad. I also like any kind of croutons to include those made from leftover cornbread. Peanuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and raisens are also favorites. Actually, anything put on top of a salad is good. My family loves salads so I make them often,, sometimes just a simple salad made only of greens and other times more complex salads containing mandarin oranges and chicken, or leftover slices of roast been or any other protein. They also like a wide variety of vegies in salads,,, the usual tomatoes and cucumbers, but also sliced mushrooms, sliced zuchinni or yellow squash, any color of bell peppers, carrots, garbanzo beans, ect.

Reaction score
When I make salads I usually like a mix of textures in there...so I might add toppers like dried cranberries, any variety of nuts, seeds, crunchy noodles, and things of that nature.

Ask a Question