What are your favorite things to do with your family?

Reaction score
There are so many things I love to do with my family! I love to cook with them, nap, watch movies, exercise, travel, talk and just share life with.

Reaction score
I have my day job so we got to be together in the evenings, watching tv after eating dinner with our youngest son. My other children are already married and are living separately from us. During weekends, especially Sundays, we enjoy eating together whatever food i could prepare when they come to visit us.

Reaction score
My husband and I had to move 16 hours away from our family for his work. So we unfortunately do not get a lot of family time with them. We do however spend as much time with one another as we can! We love the outdoors! On the weekends, you can find us taking our little dog to the dog park, bike riding, out for a quiet walk or a long hike, or having a picnic somewhere. We also like to grill out! We love the great outdoors! :) We also enjoy nights in, snuggled on the couch watching movies or playing video games. More recently, we have gotten into bowling. I'm not so great at it, but I've have fun trying! :)

Reaction score
We enjoy eating nice dinners together, going on trips and just watching movies and stuff together. I know, I know...we're boring. ;)

Reaction score
Probably watching or going to movies. We also like to go for walks or hikes. My daughter and I like to cross country ski, read and shop!! :)
My daughter and hubby like to golf.
Traveling to new cites. Swimming.
Most of all just hanging out together at home and enjoying our backyard when the weather is nice.

Reaction score
I enjoy road trips with my family. On our winter break, Me and the kids went to Soaring Eagle Waterpark. This resort is a blast. We really enjoyed everything there was to do. I'm ready to go back for spring break.

Reaction score
My family has a busy schedule during the weekdays so we usually get together on Sundays. After we go to church, we just eat out and try out new restaurants. That's our simple bonding and I love doing that because I love eating! We get to catch up and talk about the things we are currently going through. During the summer we try to have at least a few beach trips that are just a few hours away.

Reaction score
My most favorite thing to do with my family is to travel to the beach or travel to the theme parks. Each one of those involves a great time with family from a fun atmosphere to a more relaxed one.

Reaction score
We don't have lots of spare time, but we try to get together at least twice a month to go out to a fun new restaurant. It lets combine our love of food with our interest in new places that open, we really like to support small businesses. Best of all it gives us time together to catch up.

Reaction score
Our favorite family activities are to watch movies together and camp during the summer. We are big movie junkies and have family movie night just about every Friday night. During the summer we like to go on camping and hiking trips through the Cascade Mountains.

Reaction score
We used to hike a lot together, but not so much anymore. We still get together for cookouts in the summer, swimming in the pool, and usually we play a couple board games after dinner too. Those nights don't happen too often until the summer, so I'm looking forward to the warmer weather so we can have our cookout/game nights!

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have been together for quite some time, so I do consider him family. We enjoy playing video games together and he is the one that teaches me how to cook.

I love to spend time with my mom shopping and going to different swap meets. We always have fun together and share a love for spending money.

Reaction score
I am outnumbered by males in my family, my husband and 2 boys, so if we do something it has to be what they want. More often than not we all love to eat, so we if have spare time we get together, with pizza and beer and a good laugh, that would really make our day great. This seldom happens, so if we have the chance we make sure it's worthwhile.

Reaction score
I like to go out to eat, and to the movies with my family more than anything else. That's the time when we get to laugh, and talk and just be loving around each other and I enjoy those moments more than anything else with my family.

Reaction score
I love traveling places with my family and exploring new locations. We have visited a few places internationally together as well as a lot of traveling inside our own country. We also like a lot of outdoorsy stuff (hiking, bike riding, walking our dog), cooking together and trying new recipes, and also visiting new restaurants. We also watch some TV shows and movies together, we like having a weekly movie night where we usually have some sort of takeout food (pizza is a favorite!) and then just watch something at home together.

Reaction score
With my family family? Well that is basically my mom, because my dad died a long time ago... I like to go to the movies with my mom, go drink some coffee with her and just spend as much time as possible with her because she is my mom and I love her. I know she won't be around forever, so I better enjoy her compabny now.

As for my new family? That would be my SO only, I guess we still have to see what we like to do together. We both seem to enjoy traveling :)

Reaction score
I love traveling places with my family and exploring new locations. We have visited a few places internationally together as well as a lot of traveling inside our own country. We also like a lot of outdoorsy stuff (hiking, bike riding, walking our dog), cooking together and trying new recipes, and also visiting new restaurants. We also watch some TV shows and movies together, we like having a weekly movie night where we usually have some sort of takeout food (pizza is a favorite!) and then just watch something at home together.

That sounds so awesome! I think I will do the very same with my own family (when the children are big enough to travel), but for now I think it's just me and my SO traveling :) There are so many places we want to go to that are located in the continent, so we will see! It sounds like such a great way to bond.

Reaction score
There is nothing to compare if you have bonding moments doing things together as a family. Going to church together every Sunday, eating together, going to places like mall and doing the groceries and out of town trips are the things I do together with my family. I always like to spend quality time with my family that I will cherish until I am living in this world.

Reaction score
We love to bowl, go to the beach, have cookouts. We really don't need a reason to come together, we just like to have fun together.

Ask a Question