What do you do when people don't want to eat what you have made?

Reaction score
I'd probably go in a corner and cry. I'm kidding. I've never had this happen to me except twice and both times have left me extra cautious when I make the two things I received complaints about. The first time was when I overcooked some rice and my sister told me it was too mushy and reminded her of worms. The second time was when I forgot to add sugar to a cake(I know) and it came out tasting like salty baking soda. I always double check whenever I'm making something now. You live and you learn I guess.

Reaction score
Well, I would think twice about feeding them again. It is OK we are talking about professional service but if we are talking about friends I would consider the fact that they are rude and impolite and disrespectful. You can say you are not that hungry but you shouldn't be rude and say something is so bad you cannot eat. An advice is fine but this sounds like refusing to eat because it is awful. It never happened to me.

Reaction score
Well, my friends always eat if I make them something. But when I take something to work, if nobody touches it, I don't make it again and I don't bring something for a long time.

Reaction score
feed em beans :)

that is my alternative if they don't like what I cooked lol if there is any comments while I'm cooking,I just tell them to show me how they would cook it and then i will go and sit it the recliner :) I've handed more than one the cooking utensils

Ask a Question