What is your favorite Christmas entree?

What is your favorite entree on Christmas Day

• Ham

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Turkey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
What is your favorite Christmas entrée? Which entrée do you prefer to eat on Christmas Day?

Reaction score
I have to say ham if I have to choose between the two choices that you've given here. I don't like turkey very much at all, in fact, if I'm able to avoid turkey at Thanksgiving, I will do that as well.

If I could choose from anything to eat that I've ever been served for Christmas Dinner, I think that I probably would choose cold lunch meat sandwiches. The reason that I would make that decision is that is what we always had for Christmas dinner when I was growing up.

Reaction score
Of turkey and ham, I am just barely over Thanksgiving so I would have to give it to ham. I also have made a roast for Christmas and it has gone over quite well.

Reaction score
I definitely love a glazed ham on Christmas. This year we just had sushi because we're in the middle of moving and I don't have the gas turned on at the new apartment yet.
But I think ham on Christmas is a welcome break from all the days of leftover turkey in November.

Reaction score
My favorite would be glazed ham, along with beef and noodles. I am always so anxious for Christmas dinner. I miss it already!!!

Reaction score
Wow, everyone overwhelmingly picked ham. I guess by the time your family finishes off the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving, you don't want to have it again for a while.
There's only so many things I can come up with to do with leftover turkey.

Ask a Question