Your Favorite Birthday Cake (To Treat Yourself?)

Reaction score
LOL.Honestly, I thought they weren't good when I first saw them. But they reminded me of buttery popcorn which I LOVE. LOL I may not have a sweet tooth, but I have two salty ones. LOLOL

Reaction score
LOL.Honestly, I thought they weren't good when I first saw them. But they reminded me of buttery popcorn which I LOVE. LOL I may not have a sweet tooth, but I have two salty ones. LOLOL

Huh. I don't like popcorn. That might have something to do with why I don't like it! #mysterysolved

Reaction score
I am a chocolate person. Chocolate fudge cake with chocolate fudge frosting is what my girls used to make for me. I also like chocolate cake with butter cream frosting. I used to like red velvet, but I haven't had a good one in ages.

I like white cake too, but for my birthday, I'll stick with chocolate.

Reaction score
My favorite is actually a cake my mother in law makes that she calls Italian Wedding Cake.
It's a pineapple/coconut flavored cake and it has a cream cheese frosting with pecans on it. So good. So unhealthy, but delicious.
She usually makes it for me annually when my birthday rolls around!

Ask a Question