Your favorite Cooking Show or Celebrity Chef....

Reaction score
I love watching Cake Boss. Buddy is one of my favorites. The Baking Championship shows like Halloween Baking Championship, Holiday Baking Championship, etc.

Hi Angie,
Have you seen the Youtube Channel called How to Cake It? She does an amazing job at creating cakes out of everything from Big Cinnamon Buns to Winter Hats and Igloos to cakes that look like roasted hams, pineapples, and watermelons. She is CRAZY talented! Check her out!

Reaction score
Hi Angie,
Have you seen the Youtube Channel called How to Cake It? She does an amazing job at creating cakes out of everything from Big Cinnamon Buns to Winter Hats and Igloos to cakes that look like roasted hams, pineapples, and watermelons. She is CRAZY talented! Check her out!

I've watched some of her videos, she is certainly very talented! I always wonder what happens to the cakes she makes though...

Reaction score
I've watched some of her videos, she is certainly very talented! I always wonder what happens to the cakes she makes though...
It shows her eating a few of them... I'm not sure what she would do with some of them though lol!

Reaction score
Hi Angie,

I took your advice and you were right. The cakes she makes are unbelievable.
Thank you!

Ask a Question