Can anyone recommend some delicious and easy-to-make recipes for gluten-free desserts?

Reaction score
Hey, I'm baking for my sister, I want to surprise her... and she can't have gluten. I'm not the best at baking, but I can get by if I try. The thing is, I need some ideas for cool gluten-free desserts. Got any suggestions?

Reaction score
Hey, I'm baking for my sister, I want to surprise her... and she can't have gluten. I'm not the best at baking, but I can get by if I try. The thing is, I need some ideas for cool gluten-free desserts. Got any suggestions?

I’ve been gluten free since 2009.

GF baking is difficult.

If you are not a baker, I would recommend you select recipes that are naturally gluten free (flourless chocolate cake; mousse; creme brulee, pavlova).

If you are intent on a baked good, then find a recipe that used a specific brand of gluten free flour. Then read the recipe through before starting AND follow the recipe exactly as written. Every brand of gluten free flour has its own blend of flours and binders. Bob’s Red mill can’t replace Cup4Cup; both can’t be used in place of King Arthur gluten free.

TBH, every time a friend or family member has baked some thing gluten free for me it has been inedible. So I recommend the naturally gluten free route.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I’ve been gluten free since 2009.

GF baking is difficult.

If you are not a baker, I would recommend you select recipes that are naturally gluten free (flourless chocolate cake; mousse; creme brulee, pavlova).

If you are intent on a baked good, then find a recipe that used a specific brand of gluten free flour. Then read the recipe through before starting AND follow the recipe exactly as written. Every brand of gluten free flour has its own blend of flours and binders. Bob’s Red mill can’t replace Cup4Cup; both can’t be used in place of King Arthur gluten free.

TBH, every time a friend or family member has baked some thing gluten free for me it has been inedible. So I recommend the naturally gluten free route.
Thank you, good point! :)

Ask a Question