Cookies in muffin pans

Reaction score
Last week my neighbor made these really good cinnamon cookies in muffin tins and they turned out quite soft and delicious. Has anyone tried making them in muffin tins before? She then topped them with vanilla ice cream, caramel banana sauce, and whip cream. They were heavenly.

Reaction score
No, I haven't tried that ye, but I really want to give this a try very soon. I have heard only good things about this ''technique'', so I really want to give it a try. By the way, your neighbor's muffin tin cookies sound delicious, I might use her topping idea ;)

Reaction score
I have a question or two...I've never heard of muffin-tin cookies. Are the tins full size or the mini kind? If they are full size tins, wouldn't the dough bake up as a cupcake? Does it take longer to bake since the batter is not spread like on a cookie sheet?
Wisht I had a picture....

Reaction score
The muffin tin cookies we about half way filled in the actual muffin tins so it gives you a much thicker cookie than the traditional. I found the cookies to be a little softer too. They turned out great and I want to experiment making some of my own. My neighbor is from Brazil and is an awesome cook.

Ask a Question