Disgusting Old Food Ads

Reaction score
74489ce6f1fb0452e0d17df44b05af6b.jpg

This is a corn dog Jello mold. Why would someone do this?

Reaction score
It looks like "pooh" and not the bear!!! LOL!! I came to this post just to see if you added anything for me! LOL!!! ;)
Because you know I am the only one that reads it and finds it amusing!! Haha! :)
Hope you are having a good day!
It is supposed to be really cold this week/weekend. Might even get snow! :0

Reaction score
It looks like "pooh" and not the bear!!! LOL!! I came to this post just to see if you added anything for me! LOL!!! ;)
Because you know I am the only one that reads it and finds it amusing!! Haha! :)
Hope you are having a good day!
It is supposed to be really cold this week/weekend. Might even get snow! :0

I appreciate that you read this thread and laugh with me. If Pinterest wasn't acting up tonight, I would share the photo of the Circus Peanut Gelatin.
It is a horrifying Jello mold featuring Circus Peanuts candy.

Reaction score
Check it out, mommy42. Circus Peanuts Gelatin, for clown potluck dinners and clown picnics.
c73eb0423b82467df9c421c79b5314ba.jpg

Reaction score
Oh my goodness!!!! Although the color is kind of appealing! It looks like orange sherbet!! :)
I used to LOVE the circus peanuts when I was a kid! Probably because we didn't get to have sweets very
often. Funny how that works. Parents think they are raising healthier kids and in reality they've just
raised ones that crave sweets even more! Haha! :)

Reaction score
Oh my goodness!!!! Although the color is kind of appealing! It looks like orange sherbet!! :)
I used to LOVE the circus peanuts when I was a kid! Probably because we didn't get to have sweets very
often. Funny how that works. Parents think they are raising healthier kids and in reality they've just
raised ones that crave sweets even more! Haha! :)

If we're going to talk about liking retro sweets, I like Necco Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses, Goldberg's Peanut Chews and Bit O Honey. They mostly show up around Halloween.

Reaction score
This tuna salad looks foul because the purple cabbage looks like an alien's genitals.
ff66d45c0925b741ab34c2e0f0af4d47.jpg

Reaction score
Haha! It sure is gross!!! My husband loves bit o honey! Whenever we go to a Cracker Barrel we get them. My kids love moon pies. I just like anything with chocolate. We don't have a Cracker Barrel where we live so it is always a treat. :)

Reaction score
I saw this nasty piece of culinary work tonight. Why would someone serve this to people they love?

6aae92a3c5c5fc570356e7af09635172.jpg

Reaction score
Yuck!!!!! That yellow chicken is disgusting!!
I agree - who in their right mind would serve that to a guest?!
I guess unless you were hoping they wouldn't come back!!!

Reaction score
I think the colors are the worst part. It is like they picked colors to make sure the food looked as unappetizing as possible!
Ewww!!
Happy Thanksgiving by the way! :) Hope your dishes look nothing like the things posted on this thread!!
We are going to my MIL's house. First time in a long time I won't have to make more than a couple of dishes.
Really looking forward to that!

Reaction score
This "bland diet" dish looks really foul. It looks like someone dumped out a giant pet food can on a platter.
bf95897f9fcfeb20631f2b1e349b4b24.jpg

Ask a Question