Disgusting Old Food Ads

Reaction score
Why is all the food beige? There's more color in the hostess' outfit than in all the food combined.
491e2b2471c1722829b7a415fd434e55.jpg

Reaction score
Oh hell no! Are you kidding me? How long did this abomination take to put together?

815af6553a02d9a0a258a1c2d1e7eb19.jpg

Reaction score
I about killed myself laughing and throwing up at the same time!!!! I like the wieners in a can with sauce!!! LOL!!!! Couldn't stop laughing!!! :) thanks for making my day.

Reaction score
I about killed myself laughing and throwing up at the same time!!!! I like the wieners in a can with sauce!!! LOL!!!! Couldn't stop laughing!!! :) thanks for making my day.
I'm glad someone is actually reading this thread. I post new disgusting ads every day, but it's too quiet in this thread. Maybe people are too grossed out by the food photos.

Reaction score
Well, that could be - I find them amusing and gross at the same time! Just so glad that we at least don't present food like this anymore! LOL! :)

Reaction score
Eww!! Who comes up with this stuff?! How do they think it is appetizing?! LOL!!!
Maybe it is supposed to appeal to kids? Haha! I do know my daughter would
freak out as she is scared of clowns!! I wonder how much of the stuff they've sold! :)

Reaction score
Yuck!!! LOL!! How was that even appetizing?? Jellied, cubed food inside a "box"?!
I think I will serve the can'o veggies for dinner tonight!! I bet all the neighbors will be breaking
down the door to come to dinner here!!!
Heehee!!!
I like how there is a "spear" in the lobster's mouth. ;-)

Reaction score
Eww!! Who comes up with this stuff?! How do they think it is appetizing?! LOL!!!
Maybe it is supposed to appeal to kids? Haha! I do know my daughter would
freak out as she is scared of clowns!! I wonder how much of the stuff they've sold! :)

Girl, if you think those clowns are bad, check out this pickle ad.
464967552db33f55d0b47f4cec69e374.jpg

Reaction score
Nightmares for years!!!! :-0 Oh my goodness!!!
Wouldn't you like to meet the "brains" behind all these ads?
I wonder what they would think these days of the ads they thought were
so yummy back then!!! :)

Reaction score
The 90's was a great decade for a lot things: music, movies, videos, etc. But it wasn't that great when it came to food ads, I mean some of those pics were just awful. They didn't make you want to eat that at all. Specially canned stuff, just gross! But is a fact food ads nowadays look way better because of Photoshop!

Ask a Question