Do You Have a Food Addiction?

Reaction score
I'm addicted to cheese. I don't know how it started but I love it. I eat cheese everyday. I'm really craving for it. I also love chocolates. After every meal I eat chocolates. I know its not healthy, but I can't stop it.

Reaction score
Chocolate for me too!! I could eat it any time of day! And like others, I can eat it even if I am full!!! LOL!! I prefer it as a dessert - anything else seems like a "waste" to me!! If it isn't chocolate - why bother!! Haha! But, I do stop when I am full! Or it get sick! I learned after years of eating too much and gaining 20lbs that I have to listen to my body and not eat past that point! I did lose the 20lbs - so I am happy with that! I find that if I have dessert in the house I can not eat as much for dinner if I think I am going to have dessert too! Oh, and there is a place in my town that makes gourmet caramels!!! I can eat those too - like they are going out of style!!! :)

Reaction score
I'm seriously addicted to ice cream. It's a delightful frozen treat, it's so creamy and delicious. I love me some ice cream!!! :p

I agree ice cream is the best! I don't even care if it's winter and it's 30 degrees outside, I still love to eat ice cream.

Reaction score
Marzipan on it's own. I haven't done this in ages, but i've bought a pack just to eat as and when. As bad as it is, it's indulgent!

Reaction score
I love southern COMFORT foods...my favorite comfort foods are mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, fried chicken ( drumsticks only for me ) :) I also love cookouts when we have grilled BBQ chicken, ribs, potato salad and baked beans! I love all other types of food as well...Japanese, Chinese, Mexican and Italian. I have to say I am addicted to certain foods and have a hard time fighting the craving for them!

Reaction score
I love chocolates! I'm a real chocoholic. I can eat a large bar (or two) without even blinking. I also love Italian food, especially pasta and pizza. The Jamaican foods that I really love is jerked (a Jamaican style of barbecuing) chicken or pork. I really love food. I have to discipline myself not to eat too much.

Reaction score
I do and it's coffee. I cannot live without it. It's one of my way of relieving myself from stress. In fact, I take coffee at least twice a day but thrice as an average.

Reaction score
Vegetables. I love eating them raw or cooked. I don't know how this happened but lately I have been eating more and more veggies. I just can't get enough.

Reaction score
Man - I wish I had an addiction to healthy food!!! Nice Annette!!! We should all be so addicted!!! :)
Hannahyuga - I wouldn't say I am addicted to coffee - but I do have to have my two cups everyday! I have a Kuerig and just love it!!! I use the little K-cups and also will buy Dunkin Donuts preground coffee. I love flavored coffees but I still find that I need something in my coffee so it doesn't taste so much like coffee!!! LOL! So, I add three small scoops of hot chocolate to my cup and then it is like a flavored mocha! I don't like cream or sugar in mine but I do love the hot cocoa! When I travel I will actually dump a whole hot cocoa packet into my coffee! Usually the hotel's coffee isn't flavored so I need the extra "sweetness"! :)

Reaction score
Yeah it would be nice if everyone was addicted to vegetables like me, but everyone is different and has different tastes. My mom has a kuerig as well and she loves it too. She doesn't put chocolate in her coffee because she can't eat it anymore. She would love to be able to add it though.

Reaction score
I am addicted to a few things but if I had to name one, then I would probably say pizza :D I could eat it night and day, I am known for loving my tummy. My favorite pizza toppings are: chicken breast, bacon, salami, double cheese and tomato rings.

Reaction score
That sounds like a good pizza I should see about making me one. I like pizzas too even though I'm nit addicted to them.

Reaction score
I don't know that I have one that I would consider an addiction, but I definitely enjoy junk and fast food way more than I should. I also love meat and potatoes. I don't eat nearly enough vegetables. If I'm addicted to anything, it may be jerky, rice krispy treats, and chips. Sad!

Reaction score
I also used to have an addiction to Pizza when I was very young. I never got fat though because of my fast metabolism, but it was a really poor diet to be on. Now, I would rarely ever eat any junk food at all.
As we grow older some of us grow wiser. I was addicted to pizza as well when I was young. Now I'm on a plant base diet. I am addicted to foods like avocados and watermelons but these are the good foods to have an addiction to.

Reaction score
I am absolutely addicted to guacamole. I am from Asia and never really had any experience with Mexican food apart from churros and burritos but when I came here and had really tasty Mexican food, I was instantly addicted to guacamole and I didn't even like avocados much. I always thought they were kind of slimy and slippery as a kid. Now, I try to make guacamole at least once a week to eat with chips or just on its own.
Guacamole is my favorite as well! Eating them with corn chips is not the healthiest choice for me but avocados are very healthy. Sometimes I will make my own chips without the use of corn. I also eat avocados by itself as well.

Reaction score
My mom is addicted to sweets. That is not a good addiction, but she use to eat sweets all the time. Now her doctor has banned sweets and she can't eat them anymore. That hasn't stopped my mom from trying to eat them though. I have tried to get her no sugar desserts, but she will not eat them.

Reaction score
Definitely anything with chocolate: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, you name it! I can just sit for hours and devour whatever you give me. Sadly all the chocolate goodies are hidden from me at home, but I am a chocolate addict indeed. I used to be addicted to pizza, but then I realized all the cheese it had and I backed away from it.

Reaction score
Well it's better to be addicted to chocolate than pizza in my opinion. Chocolate has better benefits than pizza.

Reaction score
I am totally addicted to tomatoes! I eat them fresh out of the garden (carry a salt shaker with me at all times!), fresh or canned makes no difference. I crave anything that has tomatoes in it. It is probably because my family is Italian, and I grew up constantly smelling fresh tomatoes stewing on the stove. My Grandmother never used sauce from a can, but cooked hers slowly all day long. I miss her just thinking about it.

Reaction score
I love tomatoes as well. I use to eat them all the time from my parents garden. I love fresh tomatoes and I always try to get some from my friends when they pick them from their garden.

Ask a Question