Do You Have a Food Addiction?

Reaction score
I am addicted to chocolate chip cookies and pizza. It's a tie, I guess. I try not to have them too often -- but who am I kidding? Haha!

Reaction score
I am getting addicted to bananas. It started out with me eating one a day, then I started eating two. Now I get bananas and they don't even last a week. They just tasted so good and now I like eating them everyday.

Reaction score
When it comes to ice cream I am an addict. Ice cream is a delightful frozen treat indeed, it's my favorite dessert. It is so creamy, delicious and the way it melts in your mouth. When I am not feeling well my boyfriend would ask me, "what would you like to eat?" I will tell him a bowl of ice cream but it's true.

If we run out of ice cream he will go in harms way to get me a container of ice cream. Coffee ice cream is my favorite because I love the taste and smell of coffee. I have to be careful nowadays the way I eat it, because I am trying to watch my health. I can get greedy at times eating a big old bowl full of ice cream and don't seem to put on weight, which is a good thing. I am so in love with ice cream!!! :p

Reaction score
Being completely overweight for pretty much all of my life, I can honestly say that I am addicted to food. I am well aware of my addiction and continue to eat like a piggy. I just seem to have a love for food that isn't really filled by anything else, other than video games.

Ask a Question