Freezing Cheesecake

Reaction score
How do I freeze a whole pumpkin cheesecake made in a Keebler graham cracker crust ? Everything I see is for ones made in a springform pan. I'd prefer not to have to cut it into pieces to freeze it. Thank you.

Reaction score
1. Chill completely in refrigerator after baking.

2. Place in an airtight container (cake carrier), then place in the freezer.

3. After it freezes, wrap in plastic wrap to ensure there is no air between the cheesecake and wrap.

4. Wrap plastic wrapped cheesecake in aluminum foil, taking care to ensure no air is between wrap and foil.

5. Place in freezer no longer than 3 months.

To thaw, remove wrapping, place in air tight container and place in refrigerator overnight.

Be aware that freezing will change the texture of your cheesecake.

Reaction score
When the cheesecake has been frozen, it means that it can be outside or in the refrigerator or freezer. Cheesecake is a delicious dessert that has been made in various countries and ethnic groups. But when it can be brought outside or in the refrigerator or freezer? It is important to note that cheesecake must be frozen and stored in a freezer. This is because cheesecake contains water in the form of a high water activity that will evaporate at room temperature and the moisture will make the cheesecake become hard and causes small cracks. So it's important store the cheesecake in a freezer. In addition, cheesecake with high water activity tends to have a short shelf life. So, feezing it could be the best option. Moonbakes, one of the best cake shops in Chennai offers a wide range of cheesecakes. Do check the site to know more(moonbakes.co.in)

Ask a Question