Hobbies other than baking

Reaction score
My other hobbies include reading, writing, art and fitness. I recently started gardening as well with a great turnout in squash and tomatoes! As my name suggests, I really love life, and enjoy activities that bring the best out of it:)

Reaction score
Other than baking I enjoy movies. I enjoy going to the movie theater and also renting movies. I really enjoying seeing movies when they are first released. In addition to watching movies, I enjoy going bowling. I use to be a part of a bowling league. I plan to join another league in the near future.

Reaction score
I like to read books, listen to music, play games and write. I have a few stories in the beginning stages but I enjoy writing. I try to find time to do all the things I like but there is only so much time in a day. I don't get to do everything in one day but I do get some of them done. I also like to exercise as well.

Reaction score
I love movies and music, road-tripping to a concert or film festival. I also love watching and participating is sports - all kinds. I like bowling as well. More of an indoors guy, I guess.

Reaction score
I love singing and writing songs. That is my biggest passion. I feel it is what I was born to do.

Reaction score
I like to take pictures (mostly of my kids!) and then scrapbook them! I also enjoy reading and dancing.

Reaction score
Other than baking, hobbies that I have include: reading, dancing, writing, drawing, singing, playing badminton and I guess surfing the web. The only time I sing is when I know that my home is completely deserted. I personally think that anyone who loves baking will have some sort of love for the arts, it seems like a normal connection; baking is like a form of art.

Reaction score
I like to read, and browse the internet. I like to google things, too. That may sound a bit odd, but I often find myself googling many things every time I use the internet. If I'm interested in something I can spend hours just googling it and reading articles and forums about it, ha ha.

Reaction score
I like photography and video games. I know these are complete opposites but I get really into both. My husband got me into video games and to my surprise I wasn't half bad. So it turned into something me and my husband do together on a regular basis. Also photography because I am a mommy so I love taking photos of my kids.

Reaction score
I like reading, writing, listening to music, playing games, and making my own cd mixes. I like to see if I can make a good mixed cd because I like putting together music that I like. Sometimes I make some really good mixes, other times I will wind up scratching a cd because the mix did not come out the way I wanted.

Reaction score
What sort of things does everyone do outside of baking and cooking in general? My other interests are art and writing. I also have a fondness for making origami! Basically, I tend to like hobbies that keep my hands busy so it doesn't feel as if I've wasted my free time.

I'm the same way. I feel like I have to have something to show for my time and effort. I love gardening and canning my own fruits and vegetables to cook with. I also love to sew and do other crafts.

Reaction score
I don't really have any hobbies but I need some. When I have free time, I just listen to music, watch tv shows or movies, and read from time to time. I would love to get into something exciting but I don't know what yet.

Reaction score
I love to exercise, which I know, totally contradicts baking, but it's ok! Lol. I love to explore my surroundings and get to know more people.

Reaction score
I love a good scrabble game. The online scrabble. Then there is paddle tennis or beach tennis which is one of the few forms of exercise that I enjoy. Have not been able to play in a long time and I miss it so much.

A good book or a great movie would also keep me happy.

Reaction score
I really enjoy reading good books during the winter and hiking during the summer. I am outdoorsy by nature. I am rarely home during the long hot days of summer and really enjoy soaking up the sunshine while it lasts.

Reaction score
It's called Spire from the Sanctum series:

artnet-galleries-spire-sanctum-by-damien-hirst-from-peter-1345622837_b.jpg

I love it - but not for £15k! :D
That is gorgeous. It makes me jealous ,though because I have a hard time getting my art to sell on eBay at any price
,so it boggles my mind that some artists can charge thousands of dollars.

Reaction score
I love reading books. I think in this digital age there are a lot less people reading books but I still love it like I always did. I like to long walks or ride my bike when the weather is nice. I am not creative at all so I don't have hobbies like origami or drawing. I wish I was though, seems like everyone in my family is except me.

I know what you mean. A couple of people I've hung out with have talked about reading like it's a weird, uncool thing to do, but I love my books and I think this is a real shame. I don't think the digital age has to be a replacement for them, but can actually make them more accessible. I use a kindle a lot for instance, and I use the internet to look up books that I might be interested in reading. I find it relaxing.

I have lots of interests, probably because I'm really creative and I think creative people like to stay busy and try things. I do art, digital photography and game design. I think everybody is creative in their own way though, you just have to believe that you are capable of it and find the right way in which to express it.

Reaction score
I too believe that people are all creative in their own right, they just need to find out what outlet their creativity lies. I used to do a lot of drawing and painting, but found that I lack patience for it now. I really like to design and make quilts. That is where my creativity lies these days. ACSAPA- Have you tried selling your artwork on Etsy? You might make some more money off of it than on Ebay.

Ask a Question