Mug Cake

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recipes for mug cakes (the ones you stir together in a cup and "bake" in the microwave)? I had a store bought version a little while ago (but can't remember the brand) and I was surprised at how good it was!

Reaction score
I love mug cakes! When I'm craving and running out of time to buy or make a cake, mug cakes are the best way to satisfy your quick cravings. I just mush up a cake, pour hot chocolate frosting in it and ice cream and there you have it a choco lava mug cake.

Reaction score
Cool I remember seeing a recipe on 9gag and trying it out. It was the first time I baked in the microwave. It was a bit weird at first, but I got the hang of it after a while.

Reaction score
I've never tried mug cake. In fact, this is the first time I've ever heard of it. Now I'm curious. Thank you for the information. :)

Reaction score
Wow! I've never even heard of mug cake before! That sounds totally cool and so yummy! I must try this!

Ask a Question