Nerd Food

Reaction score
We've all seen the pie that people make on Pi Day. What other foods have you made strictly to appeal to the nerd in us all?

On my last birthday I turned 27. Not a milestone year so I didn't expect anything special. In fact, I baked my own cake. Being the nerdy thing I am.... I got a bit creative.

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 459
Reaction score
LOL! I love your cake. I hate math but still made a pie on Pi Day. I get too giddy about pretty much any type of holiday, even if it's a silly a made up one.

Reaction score
We've all seen the pie that people make on Pi Day. What other foods have you made strictly to appeal to the nerd in us all?

On my last birthday I turned 27. Not a milestone year so I didn't expect anything special. In fact, I baked my own cake. Being the nerdy thing I am.... I got a bit creative.
Quite creative!

Reaction score
And I'm guessing I'm the only one who hasn't heard or knows anything about Pi day. Anybody wanna clue me in??? Please :)

Reaction score
I have no clue what Pi Day is either, but I am guessing that this is a day that celebrates the math equation of Pi. What day does this fall on and is it like the Star Wars..."May the 4th be with you?"

Reaction score
I have no clue what Pi Day is either, but I am guessing that this is a day that celebrates the math equation of Pi.

You nailed it! Pi Day is March 14th. or 3.14 (Pi's short version). Basically Pi Day is a day for nerds to celebrate. A lot of people will wish others an irrational day, since Pi is an irrational number.

Reaction score
I know about Pi day. I didn't think to bake a pie specifically for that day. I will definitely make one for next year. My boyfriend will get such a kick out of it. I have plenty of time to plan.

I have never made any pies or cakes to celebrate any nerd holidays or nerdy things in general. A few week ago, there was a Death Star cake shown on The Big Bang Theory. It was so cute.

Reaction score
I've never heard of this before. I'm quite surprised since I'm always classified as the "nerdy" one. Guess ill be looking this up now.

Reaction score
I didn't make these chocolates but they definitely qualify as nerd food. I wish I had the skills to make nerd food that looks like what it's supposed to look like.
5857ec180d0084a679e405b60b32c6ae.jpg

Reaction score
@ACSAPA: I love those!! They had to have been made with a mold. I am now officially obsessed. I am going to figure how to make these, My male friend would get such a kick out of them.

Ask a Question