New Kitchen stuff,what have you bought lately ?

Reaction score
I bought a set of new pots and pans. Old ones were to damaged and because they had some layers I was afraid to use them. Since I was shopping I decided to buy my favourite kitchen things. Knives.

I bought several new knives and I have to say I am very pleased with them. I also had some money to spare and i bought some gadgets I lost somehow. Two ceramic peelers and a a nice drainer for pasta. The old one was just too old.

Reaction score
well I need a timer Chester :) I must have been doing something wrong with it ,it is working fine now and I tend to over cook stuff with out an alarm

I did spend one buck today and bought 3 wooden spoons :)

Reaction score
well the 11 piece stainless steel measuring cups and spoons set for 16 bucks, sucks,I will find the name of them and post it

I was measuring out some flour and need the cup for something else,I gave it a swipe with a dry towel and the cup fell off the handle,that didn't last long did it ? :) yes it was off of Amazon too,how dare they lol

Reaction score
well the 11 piece stainless steel measuring cups and spoons set for 16 bucks, sucks,I will find the name of them and post it

I was measuring out some flour and need the cup for something else,I gave it a swipe with a dry towel and the cup fell off the handle,that didn't last long did it ? :) yes it was off of Amazon too,how dare they lol

Yeah, you have to watch where this stuff is made too.
Some of these big named companies have everything made in China now, and it's all crap.

I always look to see where something was made before I buy it, no matter if it's a "cheap" version or a "brand name".

Reaction score
well I broke out the ole credit card again :)

this time I've bought a new to me stove,it was 250 bucks and I did get a 90 day warranty with it,so I need to bake something tonight and see how well it works lol

006.JPG

and for some reason the other pictures I took have a orange looking stripe on it :)

Reaction score
and what do i Bake ? a cobbler of course :)

002.JPG

I'm trying to figure out how the temperatures are working out ,I do have the dual probe thermometer(that I use in my smoker) in place to see what is going on,i do have to say,it may take some time to get it figured out

Reaction score
and what do i Bake ? a cobbler of course :)

View attachment 706

I'm trying to figure out how the temperatures are working out ,I do have the dual probe thermometer(that I use in my smoker) in place to see what is going on,i do have to say,it may take some time to get it figured out

NICE!!!

Nice and shiny new stove!!!!

Get ready.......get set...........BAKE!!!!!

VROOM VROOM VROOM!!!!!
;):):):):D:D:D

Ask a Question