Pistachio Bread

Reaction score
My daughter made the most phenominal pistachio quick bread last week. Have you ever made an unusual quick bread? If so, what kind?

Reaction score
I made a bread with my machine using candy skittles. It was just a plain sweet bread recipe and I added a cup of skittles to it. My kids and I gobbled it up.

Reaction score
Whoa! I am just beside myself in disbelief! Pistachio bread? Skittles?!?!?!? K. I will pass on the Skittles, but I must have that pistachio recipe!!!!!

Reaction score
Lemon coconut is one of my favorites. I also like to make snickerdoodle muffins.
Quick breads and muffins are so much fun to experiment with.

Reaction score
The only "unsual" bread I've made was zucchini chocolate bread with a chocolate/toffee crunch crust. I wasn't impressed by it but all my guests were crazy about it and gobbled it up, then asked me to make more.

Reaction score
The only "unsual" bread I've made was zucchini chocolate bread with a chocolate/toffee crunch crust. I wasn't impressed by it but all my guests were crazy about it and gobbled it up, then asked me to make more.

Can you tell me more about the chocolate toffee crunch crust? Holy moly!

Reaction score
Ooh, some of my favorite breads are pistachio and zuchini. I love pistachio muffins too! mm.

I've just recently gotten into making breads, but I did make a really good banana/nutella bread that my friends just loved.

Reaction score
Can you tell me more about the chocolate toffee crunch crust? Holy moly!

Ha ha! Sorry, I missed your question. Well, I made the crust on the fly, so I don't have a precise recipe. However, my husband is insisting that I make zucchini bread this week (for him and the neighbors) so I will try to repeat the crust and then let you know if it receives the same praise. Honestly, I wasn't a fan but I think it's because I used milk chocolate the first time and not dark chocolate (I personally hate milk chocolate). I'll be using dark chocolate this time around but I might use a bag of Heath toffee crunch pieces instead of making my own.

Reaction score
Whoa! I am just beside myself in disbelief! Pistachio bread? Skittles?!?!?!? K. I will pass on the Skittles, but I must have that pistachio recipe!!!!!
My daughter just used a basic sweet bread recipe and added the pistachios to it.

Ask a Question