Spices in the kitchen (a guide)

Reaction score
This is a guide I like to keep handy, because I don't like to use a lot salt (due health reasons) in my food, so I like to flavour my foods wit herbs instead and to does work well. I hope this guide will be as helpful to you as it has been to me =D

73ddc0e98f24181153ef0afb58efcb3e.jpg

Reaction score
That is very detailed and handy. I'll have to save it for future reference when I am feeling creative and trying new ideas.

Reaction score
I'm glad you liked it, @DancingLady :) I have already printed a copy of this info graph to keep it handy in the kitchen, I placed it on the fridge, just while I memorize the uses of all those spices.

Reaction score
This is super useful because honestly, there's a few spices I have on my spice rack that I've used once or twice for recipes and then have no idea what to use them for after that! This helps give me some ideas of dishes to use them in, or ingredients they'll pair well with.

Reaction score
That has happened to me as well a lot times :p It's very annoying, that is why I have even avoided certain recipes that call for spices I normally use, but not anymore :)

Ask a Question