What do you think about deep fried foods?

Reaction score
I was talking about the thread ;) I am not trying to demonize fried foods in general, just deep fried fair foods because in my opinion they offer a quick road to hospital, lol. But the other fried foods we are all used to are bad, I know, that is why I never eat them, I learnt the harde way my sotmach doesn't tolerate fat well when I was 6 :( It's good you know what triggers your heartb burn.

It's not always easy to refrain from eating fry foods overall as they tends to be the tastiest; it's an every day struggle for me however i try to eat as healthy as I can on most days.

Reaction score
Kudos to you for that, I still eat a couple onion rings from time to time ;) It's a struggle to eat healthy overall for me, I try to stay around the 1,200 calories a day mark, but it''s not easy.

Reaction score
I find many of the foods mentioned in the opening post to be over the top. I guess that's the point, people go to fairs to have fun, and want to try different things they don't see or eat every day. I don't actually eat much fried food, although I find it tasty. The occasional fried chicken and french fries or onion rings isn't going to kill me, but I have no desire to eat deep fried candy bars, twinkies, etc. Fried dough (funnel cakes) on the other hand, are a different story.

Ask a Question